UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Alex; MIL wakes up through the night Alex, hence taking the pills occasionally. It's just for when things get bad and she really needs a good night sleep. She got into the habit of waking up to look after my FIL when he was poorly and needed help through the night, she can't break that habit now.

Wow, 7-8 pints is impressive! I think I'd still be drunk now! xxx

Alex I don't know anything about the farm collie but .... I shall find out when our DW is next here although that's not until next Thursday.

I take 50mg of amitriptyline specifically to help me sleep as I am a life long insomniac and once I got my painful shoulder trouble I started losing even more sleep so I was prescribed it then. It doesn't always work. That insomnia is a hard nut to crack.

If I had the amount of alcohol Alex had I would be in the hospital. I am such a lightweight these days. A half pint of lager shandy makes my eyes glaze over :rolleyes:

• Like 1

bittersweet

shes got the car. I have the money

but that's me finished with cars for a long time.

but my pink hi viz came this morning, the same time the lady was asking about the car so that's an omen

I will be vrooming about on my scooter, you wont miss me, in pink making vroom noses lol