UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Too hot for me Sam - I like it around the 70 farenheit mark. I'd rather be too cold than too hot so I feel for you :flowers:

I forgot about the memory thing - I think I'm losing my mind sometimes so am glad to hear that there's a reason for it. I'll get myself to the doc for a check up.

33 degrees sounds like bliss. I am not built for winter!!

Charlie had another fit this morning. Ted was the hero of the hour though as he woke the house up to let everyone know and then stuck to charlie like glue and kept snuggling into him :wub: Charlie is ok now though - a bit sleepy. As a reward for Ted I put his most hated jumper on and took him for a walk in the snow :laugh: :wub:

im fuming!

I joined sky, got told I could have a free box, then got told its £60 installation

I had an old box, but then found lewis sky+HD box

ive been having problems with a signal

just got onto them. need to pay for an engineer to fix it, £60, or pay £60 for 6 months insurance

oorrrrrrrr

are you ready

£259 for a new box!!!!!!!!! no, sorry, that's a free box, and installation!!!! that's the same box ive already got!

ill be ringing them tomorrow

Happy Birthday Alex :elefant: :GroupHug: Welcome to the 50's. Love your cousin's card, we obviously share the same sense of humour :jammin:

Good boy Ted :flowers: :wub: What a grand little fella he is.

I got my work collected yesterday and some more left. I got stuck in right away so have given myself an hour off this morning to catch up. I'll make a start when Archie goes out with Naomi the DW.

• Like 1

Happy birthday Nana Alex 😉

Love the cards, fab senses of humour!

I have lots of meetings today, some good some frustrating. The owner of the product my project is delivering seems to think we are idiots and treats is accordingly and my patience is wearing thin. However, it pays well and I get to work from home so am biting my tongue for now!!