UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Oration

merledogs

I had a call from the doctors last week, not to panic, but a letter will be coming through for me to go on a treadmill for my heart.

havent had the letter

today I get a text about an appointment in cardiology next tuesday

are you keeping up ...

I ring up to change the time

thats the pain clinic ... not cardiology, not a treadmill ...

cardiology say its to see the consultant ....

still havent been able to change to time to know if I can get a lift .....

Well done Alex. I hope you soon feel better Amy and that you get things sorted Jazz. I think I've jinxed my daughter in law by talking about her being pregnant :unsure: my son rang earlier and said she's bleeding and got awful pain. She's having a scan in the morning but they are worried that she's lost the babies.

Congrats Alex xx

So sorry Suzeanna *fingers crossed* that its not as bad as she fears.

I'm pretty much all packed and ready to go - 3am alarm call *eeek* see you all in a week - it was 88c in Orlando today - and forecast is for it to be that alllllll week lol

Hope your daughter in law is ok Suzeanna :flowers:

Hope Albert is feeling better soon :flowers:

Have had a good day today, the jet lag buggered off in the afternoon, so did some ironing. Still got a lot to do, but did a fair bit :) Might put my summer clothes back in my suitcase - not going to need them between now and Cuba :)

Well done Alex!

Fingers crossed for your DIL, suzeanna :flowers:

I hope the vet can help Albert :flowers:

Have a great holiday snow.

I had an indian head massage last night - it was lovely :) I'm hoping it will help with my migraines, but even if it doesn't I think I'll make it a regular thing just for relaxation and destressing.

Fingers crossed Suzeanna.

Hope the vets can help Arthur, Jazz and that you can get a good night sleep.

We get the search helicopters over our own flat which I am used to. But next door's front door is now a board screwed all the way round so they didn't come home yesterday. Not sure of they are expected to stay elsewhere for a while or what really as the kids scooter is still in the front.

Hope you have a fab holiday snow!

Now I forgot what else I was going to say...

Ah congratulations Alex!

Nope brain sleeping

Love and hugs to all xxx

My son just phoned..so far, so good, they are both developing normally and they told Julie that the pain is caused by the uterus and surrounding ligaments stretching. Hopefully that will reassure her, for a while at least. Mark says she is in really bad pain though, must be hard to deal with for her and for him to watch.