UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

ooooooo yes fingers crossed for positive test results

i was fine at the dentist, it was a fella i hadn't seen before but he was lovely, just explained my current situation and he had a good check of my teeth and just said they wanted cleaning which considering i hadn't been seen for 18 months wasn't too bad. i got told i had to be seen every 6 months for a check up and i tried to explain that normally i do but with everything else that i had gone on i had been a tad distracted from my teeth. got my eyebrows threaded on the way back too ad when i got home there was a lovely little card off my cousin to say thanks for the cookery book i got for him...bless him

Hope your MIL is ok Snow :GroupHug: :flowers:

Glad you got on well at the Dentist Griff :)

Keeping everything crossed for good baby news :flowers:

Just taken the dogs out. Ted still can't walk far on pavements due to his slight toe drag, but can usually walk around to the cow field, pootle around there and then walk back. It's called the cow field as a couple of times a year, cows live in there :biggrin: :rolleyes: original, I know. Anyway, got round to the cow field and there were cows in there :rolleyes: Had to turn around and come back to the small field in front of mum and dad's house for them to have a run around.

Could you not get a taxi there Alicia?

MIL is fine - having spent the entire day at A&E complete with various blood tests and scans they have decided its just a strain - I ended up having fish & chips from the chip shop on the way home as it messed up timings and plans surprisingly the fish wasn't too many calories but omg the chips! I only had a handful and enjoyed every last blinking one of them lol

Rob jokingly said MIL is working her way through the alphabet of illnesses' and asked what Z would stand for .... I said Zombie! :biggrin: not sure mil thought that was funny - but everyone else did lol

I was awake at 3 for ages..then OH's alarm went at 4.45...he went to work at 5.30 and I stayed awake for ages again, just dropped off at about 7 and the workmen started drilling next door! :confused02:

Glad you MIL didn't have anything serious snow...I think she's a bit old for the only z I can think of...zits! Keep warm Jazz, everything feels worse when you are cold. We put the gas fire on in the living room last night, my hands were going blue. I suppose we ought to get it serviced, we've had it ten years and never had it done but I do have a carbon monoxide alarm.

Still house hunting, that is for friend and not myself. One possible house but not available until mid-Oct, and friend is being evicted at end of Sept. We have a good boarding deal for her 3 own dogs and 3 rescue dogs, and temp foster for her own 4 cats. I have 6 of her rescue cats in my old house so am here twice a day. Homes likely in immediate future for 2 of the rescue dogs.

Very tired, very fed up. Still house and dog sitting for friend Chrissie who will be back on Monday.