UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

Be careful Snow

Ingredients: sweeteners: Isomalt, acesulfame-K, butter (7.9%), cream (7%), salt, flavouring, emulsifier: soya lecithin.

Excess consumption may produce a laxative effect.

Yes I'll attest to that! I was given some diabetic chocolates one Xmas and scarffed them all down Xmas afternoon. I ended up spending an awful lot of the evening in the bathroom.

That said 5 little sweeties shouldn't cause you any trouble - unless you turn out to be sensitive to the sweetners.

I like a stew or casserole the second day best of all :)

Can you believe we've just had a volley of fireworks going off on our street. If I find out that they came from one of the holiday lets I shall be having words with them. Archie is past himself :(

Moaning :tired:

Had a long day last night and a brilliant evening. I don't think we stopped laughing all night but that's because of the personalities. I had a couple of shandys and then drove my boss home. I was going to leave my car at the hotel and get a cab home and then back there this morning because we've got day two of the meeting, but I ended up only having a couple of shandys so I was fit to drive. Best part of the night was me, my colleague, my boss and my boss's boss going on the dodgems in Trafford Centre :laugh: We loved it so much we went on twice and absolutely peed ourselves all the way through.

Long day though cos I didn't get in until gone 12 and have to be back at the hotel for 8.30. Still at least it's Friday.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Oooh they still have dodgems? I thought they'd have been banned by now by elf and safety. Sounds like a great night Alex, I'm glad you had fun :flowers:

It's chucking it down here.

Somebody please tell me to move my fat lazy arse and get on the cross trainer and don't take no bull from me about it. I need motivating!

• Like 1

Have a fantastic time in Sri Lanka Amy :flowers:

Glad my shouting at you inspired you Marion :)

Am currently feeling very pissed off. I ordered some stuff from the Dorothy Perkins website on Wednesday and decided to collect from store. It was scheduled to be delivered today between 9.52 and 10.52. Just tracked the order now and the parcel was refused :angry: WTF is the point of having collect from store if the store won't accept the parcel??!!

Merledogs, i am really glad you had a good night... goodness i haven't been on dodgems for years

Lil Angel, have a safe trip and i hope you have a terrific time

Gooster, totally agree what a stupid set up from Dorothy perkins, i do hope you have made an angry phone call / email. could you imagine if it was something you needed desperately for say a wedding

Yantan, poor Archie, diez is awful with fireworks, i don't mind on bonfire night,new year etc as i know to expect them but it is the unpredictability of timings that is an issue for me.

Snow, how fab that wurthers do sugarfree sweets, i will have to have a little look for those

not a lot to say from me really, my life is still confusing Lol and it is raining today so i am very grumpy

• Like 1

I have sent an email. It is only 2 sets of pjs and 2 dresses, but the pjs are for my holiday, so if there are any problems with them, I need time to send them back and sort something else out :angry: :rolleyes: I have used collect from store with Next before, and it worked brilliantly. Have no idea why Dorothy Perkins has such a random set up!!!

Griff would Diez like to try Archie's bonfire balaclava? The Archibald refuses to wear it after I got my neighbour to knit it for him :rolleyes: I have heard of other people using them with their dogs and having some success - they help protect their ears from the bangs. I'd be happy to send it to you rather than it sit here gathering dust.