UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

Good video Marion.

Oh, didn't know Oatso did toppings, I must try one.

Sophie, I'm so sorry, you must be dreadfully disappointed. My daughter in law had three goes at IVF before she had Aidan..she went to a London clinic where if you allowed your eggs to be taken to give to other women, you got IVF free. Her first unsuccesful try gave two other women twins from her donated eggs, that really was a blow for her. She has a scan on Wednesday morning to see if this IVF has worked..she's had a positive home pregnancy test, but nothing official. Will you try again? If so, I hope you have better luck next time. It's a last ditch attempt for my DIL, they can't afford another try and she's 40 now.

Hugs Sophie. It is such an emotional roller coaster take it easy on yourself. Lounging around is healthy sometimes. xx

Well done Snow.

Fabulous Marion it works for me and is very clever!

Good luck Owl x

I have 34 working days left this year. I am very excited :-). xxx

The oatso was nice, but I think it would have been nicer had I read the instructions properly :laugh:

Well done on the weight loss Snow - very exciting to be collecting your tickets :biggrin:

I have just started my packing. It's been 4 years since I have had to pack for a 2 week holiday abroad - I think I may be overpacking a bit :laugh:

• Like 1

Well done snow - that sounds like its going really well :)

That videos brilliant Marion - archie is gorgeous.

Suzeanna, we will try again. The current plan is to pay for 1 more regular cycle, and then if that doesn't work, do egg sharing for another. I'm slightly hesitant on the egg sharing, as although it pays for everything (except the ICSI which we need), I didn't have a huge number of eggs this time round, so giving away half of them worries me. But we'll see how it goes. We have to wait 3 months before trying again, so am going to try to forget about it for a bit. And I need to gain some weight, as I've drifted below the normal BMI range into underweight in the last couple of months. So I'm looking forward to a few months of relaxing and healthy eating :)

In other news, I have just booked the rest of my holiday time for the year. A week off in October and then a week and a half at Christmas :biggrin:

Sophie I am so very sorry to read your news and I do hope you are successful next time , Suzeanna I hope your DIL gets good news on Wednesday

Snow good job on the weight loss , how is your back feeling now ?

I have had some good news indicating that I should be able to fly home sometime next week , packing which I always leave till the last minute is no problem for me :D I never use suitcases preferring lightweight but strong canvas bags or rucksacks, I buy toiletries at the airport and put in my hand luggage to save space

Marion that video is great how did you do that ? Archie looks fab as always

Sophie - having spent the past 3 weeks being hyper aware of how many flipping calories there are in things, I can highly recommend eating out at a Harvester and treating yourself to a caramel frappe from McDonald's or Maltesers crushems from KFC all of which are guaranteed to quadruple your daily calorie intake lol

Got the tickets!!! Its all very citing now - have ordered our currency and will be booking our trips later bank manager will have a fit when he sees how much is going out of the account today lol

I've finished my work so am legitimately posting on here :jammin:

Am I the only person to just pack a small hold-all when she goes away no matter for how long? My packing is done in about 15 minutes - usually a half hour before I depart :laugh: George and Archie's packing used to take me much longer and was twice what Ruby and I would take :rolleyes:

Just had an email to let me know that Archie has won a rope toy from Dogs Monthly. He loves getting parcels so will be overjoyed when it arrives :thumbsup_still:

Aw I want a tiger lily, though I would pack her!!

No, I'm in the same corner Marion. I pack at the last minute and take similar for a week as I would for a month. I usually take a half empty suitcase with me! The only difference is if I have to take things for others then that is more of a struggle!

xx

Edited by murtle