UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

I have only eaten 280 calories today (not intentional but I have been in work all day) and I am fecking starving!! Rob is still doing "work stuff" and isnt ready for tea yet - if he's not flipping careful I'll be so blinking hungry I'll be serving HIM up for dinner!

LOL very tempting but I'll wait saves faffing about because he'll go all helpless and I'll end up doing his half way through eating mine ... told him it'll be ready at 7:15 so he needs to be done by then. Just realised that the 280 calories are all I will have eaten in 24 hours!!

Oh no Alex. For a reason or just the feeling?

I am happy today because one of the people I work with isn't in today. I think coping with one muppet will be easier than coping with two!

Has anyone any ideas on managing the emotional roller coaster of pms? I am on the pill now but I seem to get hideous emotional challenges around pack change point!

Are you still taking cerazette? I don't get periods or pms at all now with cerazette, so I am a happy even tempered Jayne most of the time (unless something really winds me up :laugh: )

Hope you are feeling less angry soon Alex :flowers:

Am exploding with excitement here - the holiday countdown is down to single figures :biggrin: I have 6 working days left to go, 3 days off - 9 days to go in total :partytime:

Oh no Alex. For a reason or just the feeling?

I am happy today because one of the people I work with isn't in today. I think coping with one muppet will be easier than coping with two!

Has anyone any ideas on managing the emotional roller coaster of pms? I am on the pill now but I seem to get hideous emotional challenges around pack change point!

I am angry because of petty bureaucracy. Have you tried Swanson Chaste Berry? I find it really helps.

• Like 1

Our gate collapsed the other day - one of the posts had just rotted through. The DW's partner is here doing a temporary fix on it which we hope will last a few months until we have saved up to finally replace the existing wall and gate. Little Evie is sitting in her pram in our garden chatting away to daddy whilst mummy has gone to the launderette.

Archie is miffed on several counts 1. he's not allowed into the garden without the gate there to stop him roving. 2. the fact he cannot be out there stop him bouncing all over Ian who he loves - but the man is working Archibald! 2. he can't put his head in Evie's pushchair to wash her face.

He's letting me know in no uncertain terms that he's not pleased about all of the above :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Murtle is the PMT a new thing or something that has started up recently? I never, ever suffered with it until I got in my 40's and then bloody hell, talk about psycho bitch from hell!

Archie is happy - he now has garden access and we have a working gate. He also got to show Ian how much he loves him. Ian is now working on the Volvo trying to see if he can establish what's draining the battery. He is refusing to take any dosh for it all. Did I happen to mention that I love our dog walkers? All 3 of them have become part of the family :)