UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Hope you are ok this morning Alex :GroupHug: :flowers:

Ted has his follow up yesterday with Tom. However he seems to have picked up a bug that has given him an upset tummy. It really seems to have knocked him for six, but Tom has given him a couple of injections to help him get over it. Tom seems pleased with his recovery, his neurological signs are better than they were pre op. :)

Marion - I'm okay thanks for asking :flowers: Been keeping myself busy painting fences all day which focuses my attention elsewhere, but I keep seeing her out of the corner of my eye but when I look it's not her :(

Glad Ted's neurological signs are better but hope he recovers from his bug quickly :GroupHug:

When I got home from the vets yesterday, I watered the front garden and cat-stealing neighbour came wandering over asking how Kinky was. I told him I'd just had Mia pts and he said "yes, but what about Kinky?". I said she was fine thanks. He says "I haven't seen her about". Well no you wouldn't because I am having to keep her in because she won't come home because you keep feckin' feeding her :mad: Next door neighbour who I was chatting to at the time said he's seen him a few times wandering up and down asking if he's seen Kinky. I feel bad in a way because he's just been diagnosed with Alzheimers, but I have lost track of the times I've asked him over the years not to feed her or to let her stay in their house. His wife keeps telling him as well, but he doesn't take a blind bit of notice. He's even denied it to my face and then out comes Kinky licking her chops :rolleyes: Honestly, you just can't get through to some people :mad: I've tried my best to let Kinky have the best of both worlds but there's only so much banging your head against a brick wall you can do.

Edited by merledogs