UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Marion that made me :mecry: It's exactly what I'm going through with Taffy as he struggles sometimes to get up onto things or his legs will give way slightly as he runs up the stairs :( Doesn't stop him running like a loon when we're out but he suffers afterwards. I don't want to even think about losing another pet after two in a few months :( but I know I have more heartbreak coming soon because my animals are all oldies.

i am ashamed to say i could only read a couple of lines of that Yantan, diez is getting no younger and i guess her time will be here soon.... she is my first dog and is "perfect" to me.

((hugs)) Merledogs, loving animals isn't easy is it? time seems to go so quickly with them

Gooster, i really hope Charlie will be o.k

we have had thunder and lightening and i was out in it! jumped off the bus as the bus behind had a driver on i needed to talk too.... he was upset when i left him as he thought i may have had some wheels to suit his car.... he was muchly gutted when he realized they were too small. i can tell you one thing though, it is bl**dy inconvenient it being warm and raining, i was absolutely dripping with sweat and i couldn't carry my jacket either

Hugs to those with poorly pets.

I have a new nephew (sisters baby) born today. Name unknown. Baby and Mummy are both well, although it was an emergency c-section again.

That's four now and I think both sister and sister in law are happy with two each!

• Like 3

Wonderful news. Congratulations Murtle

Jazz I hope they get it fixed soon as it's the last thing you need with your chest

Glad you're getting back to normal Marion. Must have been like the old days ooh look a telly lol

Fingers crossed Charlie improves. So worrying for you all

My 3 are 9, 11 & 15 ish now

Fergus is doing amazingly well and is very very happy and giddy. He seems to be telling the whole world just how wonderful it is to be alive and he's ok. Wonder none of you have heard him. My lovely new neighbour was asking how he was today as we bumped into her with him when he wasn't looking clever. She has a Mastiff and a Rottie and we're getting on like a house on fire. Thanks so much for the well wishes.

Edited by Jacobean
  • Like 1

Congrats Auntie Murtle :)

Glad Fergus is feeling better :flowers:

Charlie is 13 and a half now, I don't want to put him through more than necessary. I don't want him suffering, but I am not ready to lose him yet. It's only been 9 weeks since we lost Shara :mecry:

• Like 1

Can someone please explain to the boys that when a gate is put up to stop them going into the back garden due to an angle grinder being used to cut down a metal post the gate is not to be jumped over, nudged aside, pawed to move, wriggled round etc............ similarly when said gate is left in place for a concrete base to be laid for the new shed the same applies.

Cassie is officially 9.75 and not likely to make old bones due to her severe heart problems. The rest of the gang are either definitely 6 or guessed to be 6 ............. not convinced that China will get to double figures but hopefully the 3 boys will go on into their teens, but then probably all depart around the same time.