UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

So sorry to hear your neighbour passed away Marion. I tend to weigh up how much the vehicle is actually worth and if the repairs cost more get rid.

Hope Diez's tum is settling back down now Griff.

Early stages yet for Charlie Jayne. He will be wobbly for a bit and may need some guidance. It does knock them off kilter.

Snow thrilled you got the job.

Alex sorry to hear the job isn't turning out to be what you wanted. It all seemed to be going so well.

Mary it's very sad what happened to your manager and can't imagine what her family are feeling at the release of her husband

Hello from a Premier Inn in Coventry an best wishes to everyone here

Unusually for me I am away for a couple of days re work, Day 1 of being forcibly separated from a computer and I've had 3 booking enquiries for WagTails House by e-mail and 2 by phone, oddly after a quiet patch as we now don't have availability on the dates many people want. Can't quite believe it or the fact that a simple post on my Facebook page the other day is now showing almost 600 views :O

Due home tonight so hoping it does not snow much!

Well done Snow! Hope you enjoy the job, when will you be starting?

Alex, has your job changed, or are you still feeling so down about Max that it's affecting the way you see things, do you think? I hope it's just a bad patch and you soon get back to enjoying it.

Hi Kiri and Jess, nice to see some more people coming back :) .

Dylan obviously feels he's being underfed...the chilli flakes the other morning, this morning I found a banana on the rug in the living room (he hadn't managed to get the skin off though so it still went into OH's packed lunch!) I'm watching the weather forecast with some trepidation, we might just miss the heavy snow on Friday night/Saturday morning, or we might get it. Hope we don't, I've had enough of the stuff. :mad:

I hope the dental goes smoothly for your lad, Sophie and he's soon back home, a bit sore and wobbly but none the worse for the anaesthetic.

Edited by suzeanna

Hello Kiri and Jess :)

Best wishes for Zooey today. I'm sending positive thoughts for him.

Archie would like to know if Dylan needs the RSPCA's phone number? He has it on speed dial as apparently I am not forthcoming enough with the Tangly Twizzles or sweet potatoes wrapped in fish skins.

I'm getting the car repaired so I have wheels to enable me to look around for a new (to me) car without having to rush a decision. I may be able to recoup the costs with a trade-in or a private sale. There is no way you can live here and not have a car. With hospital appointments being a 70 mile round trip a taxi would be ridiculously expensive, same for the dentist as it's a 30 mile round trip there. The nearest big supermarket is a 34 mile round trip, although we do do grocery shopping online, it is almost impossible to buy the things needed for daily living in a town were the majority of shops cater to the tourist trade. A lot of people who move here get a rude awakening when it comes to accessing high street shops and other services. Public transport does not cut the mustard. If only Beeching hadn't closed our rail station!

I have taken photos of the pencils - very bad out of focus ones as I only have the camera on my tablet and I have discovered that I cannot hold it steady. Eye roll. I may have to resort to nicking photos off the web.

• Like 1

Whizzie, glad the interest in wagtails is keeping up

Lol@Dylan stealing the banana

Murtle, yes it is sad that it is normal to be released so early

Yantan, if you had been near me my dad would have given you his bmw, he is hoping to sell it but would happily give it away to a good home, lol @ you robbing piccies of the net Lol

Sophie, hope Zooeys dental goes well and he is back home soon milking it for all it is worth.

diez has been to the toilet this morning and there was a lot of blood again, she has started the bland diet this morning so i hope things settle down, i am beginning to regret having the biopsies done but i needed to make sure the blood was nothing sinister, i hope the vet can mend her