UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Had a nice walk. Then planted a cherry tree out the front, a rose in a planter and drilled holes in all my new planters ready to fill them.

Having a cuppa and a slice of Costco lemon drizzle loaf and a read before I go back out to do some more pootling. Weather permitting obvs.

Poor Charlie. I've heard of so many dogs struck down with this vestibular syndrome, but very positive news on recoveries so I think you have cause for some optimism there.

Good news about Kinky cat Alex but not so great about the early pooh overload Jazz.

Sam, it must be getting a bit stressy as the big day approaches, but she who has saved many can I'm sure find a way to cope with a few bits of surplus furniture.

After a wet morning walk, Reuben returned like the skinniest, muddiest hippo in history. Fancy choosing a white dog who suffers extensive splashback from high speed running.

Moaning :)

Had a lovely sleep from 9.45 pm to 6.15 am.

Sam - why don't you do what I did and put them on ebay on a two day auction with a very low buy it now price and specify when it needs to be collected by, then if it isnt collected by that day give it to charity. Just thinking that would be a good way to earn some pennies for Dogstar.

glad you got a good nights sleep & great idea about the items , we will do that for any of the items that fugees don't want :)

Gooster , keeping you in my thoughts today

This morning started with a bang literally with British Gas coming out as I have a boiler fault and they have had to turn the entire system off and can't repair the defective part till Thursday. We are waiting to hear if a van is still coming to collect furniture we are donating to a friend as the weather has been shocking here , hope they do as I really need it out

Taking Dogstar paperwork to a solicitor to get it signed this afternoon so I can send it to the foreign office tomorrow

23 days to go........

Afternoon. We got back yesterday from a fabulous holiday 10 miles from Dumfries. Wonderful location, brilliant holiday cottage, fab company and a thorough switching off and relaxation took place. Dogs had a whale of a time.

Jayne our Issie Spinone had a vestibular episode. We found her collapsed on the floor with flickering eyes. They can make a good recovery. It's a horrible thing to deal with but fingers crossed your lad will recover quickly and very well from it. Iss wasn't given medication.

• Like 1

Whiskey, vodka, white spirits...all allowed! x

Gin is no good. What you need is a medicinal brandy. :confused:

Hmmm tawny port...that's medicinal too I think! x

I don't have any booze in the house ! I will have to have a strong cuppa tea

Afternoon. We got back yesterday from a fabulous holiday 10 miles from Dumfries. Wonderful location, brilliant holiday cottage, fab company and a thorough switching off and relaxation took place. Dogs had a whale of a time.

sounds fantastic :)

• Like 1

that holiday sounds fab Jacobean... sounds like just what you needed!!!!

HLGS i am sure i can convince my dad to partake of a drink on your behalf Lol

did anyone see jessie j after comic relief when she shaved off her hair??? i thought she look brilliant