UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Glad you had a good time Michelle :flowers:

Hope you are a bit more relaxed now Sam :)

Not heard anything from the vets, so am assuming no news is good news :unsure: It feels so weird at mum and dad's without him :( When I got to the farm tonight to sort Blue out, one of the girls had done my haynets and waters and started on his mucking out. I have some amazing friends :)

could you give the vets a ring Gooster? just to put your mind at ease before you go to bed..... you will be tossing and turning all night otherwise (i am a wreck when mine stay over night) how nice of your friends to help you out

Obviously Karen, we can't see you!

2 fire engines, 3 police car and an unmarked car...what ever it was for has caused chaos on my route into work and probably not a great start for the day for the people in the flats they were outside!

awwww Jazz, take it easy for a few days.

i am not being very patient...again!!! diez is with the vet for her endoscopy, she'd not passed blood for a few days so i was going to tell the vet and see if he still wanted to go ahead.... got to the vets, diez did her business and there was a bit of blood in it so i decided to go ahead..... i just hope that my baby is o.k, she is 12 and i know i won't have her for much longer but i wouldn't know what to do if i have to decide for her to have an op or not. just got the rice on cooking ready for her tea when she comes home

I hope Charlie is improving and that it's vestibular and not a stroke and that Diez's endoscopy shows nothing serious. Kinky cat, tell them to follow your lead and get better!

Glad you had such a good holiday Michelle, we went up to Scotland for a week a couple of years back and really enjoyed it.

A warning to anyone who has children and dogs, or no kids but eats sweets..there is a new sweet coming out called Tingz which is billed as good for kids as it won't rot their teeth. However..it contains xylitol, which is very very VERY bad for dogs and can be fatal even in small doses. Knowing how children like to share with their doggy friends, or said doggy friends like to nick anything edible, please please don't buy these.

On the subject of dogs nicking things, Dylan was obviously bored in the half hour we left him alone whilst we were reading the papers in bed yesterday...he got a container of chilli flakes off the shelf where the condiments live and managed to get the top off...chilli all over the new dog bed, and by the sogginess of the bed he and Rosie licked at least some of them up! It's a wonder neither of them have an upset tummy.

Lol, Dylan wanted to spice up his life Lol.

got Diez home, she had an endoscopy, they did see some blood but no growth! she has a stricture though which could be causing an issue, he has done biopsies as it could suggest inflammation and he took xrays too but couldn't see anything suspicious, he said given her age she is in good nick all her bloods came back fabulous i did have to giggle at the bill... she had a soapy enema... she has in effect had spa day with a colonic irrigtion Lol. i have to buy a blender to smush up her veggies so that doesn't irritate her gut and i will get a dehydrater so i can make some mini treats for her

• Like 2

Morning

Hope all poorly peeps and doglets are feeling better-er soon.

I thought I was just tired after running the reading half on Sunday, but no my period is still playing up and is early again.

Any chance of spring soon?

x