UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

erm no HLGS i don't like xmas pudding...... i am dying to hear your news..... i sincerely hope you haven't exploded!!! and i hope that your phone rings soon!!

the coat conversation was hilarious but even more funny was when i walked in and he asked me what i was doing there today??? he bl**dy sent for me.... all i could say was i had to see him because of the tablets he put me on and i didn't have a clue what he wanted me for... then came the "ooooooooooo what's that" when he was looking at my elbow and i asked if he meant the raised scar and he said yes.... i informed him it was where he told them to take a biopsy from me, he was insistant he wouldn't have told them to take it from my elbow!!! well errrrrrm that's where the junior doctor took it from and i didn't tell her to do it! generally i don't get on with my consultants as i don't like being told what to do but barre a little hiccup during my treatment i have got on o.k with him

Murtle, i hope you manage to make it home o.k, is the car broken down?? i was just thinking if you are in the aa/rac etc and have european cover would they be able to help??

Sorry to hear your news Griff, keeping everything crossed the meds work

Safe journey home Murtle, maybe I should pm you my number in case you need picking up from anywhere en route to Calais lol

Taps finger impatiently waiting for Sam to come back

erm no HLGS i don't like xmas pudding...... i am dying to hear your news..... i sincerely hope you haven't exploded!!! and i hope that your phone rings soon!!

I was going to send you a Dogstar xmas pudding to cheer you up , flipping good thing I checked first as it would have been a shite gift

I did get the call and whilst I thought I would now be able to spill the beans but bugger me I have to wait for one more call on Monday which means I am highly likely to have exploded by Sunday

oh that was a lovely thought Sam.... thankyou for thinking of me. never mind you going to burst.......... what about us lot???? how will we last until monday?????

thanks for all the good thoughts and kind wishes.... to be honest i am not too down about things, i have to face facts that this is what my life is going to be like and there is always somebody worse off than yourself, i was thinking of getting a new tattoo but forgot to ask my consultant if i could....will wait until i see him again and see if i can make him shout Lol

Glad you have a good consultant, griff.

Now we are all on tenterhooks with Sam!

We went out after old terrier again, and it looks like she is going in circles and actually went clean past her house at some point over the last 48 hours since I was there before. Most frustrating.Becky and Dingo came along to help, and we went in Becky's van so I didn't have to drive. Dingo caught on to what we were doing very quickly, she picked it up from Wispa, and tracked very well. It was useful having her as we could send her offlead into the gullies between hedgerows without the risk of her retrieving a pheasant. She is gsd x greyhound and not bird-obsessed like Wispa. The dogs did show an interest in some fields adjacent to those which we had circled, and the human searchers will be checking these out. By that time we had done 1 1/2 hrs and they were both starting to lose concentration. They had a good mud-wrestling session afterwards to unwind.

• Like 2

Griff, I'm so very sorry to hear that things aren't as good as you'd hoped...but having a consultant you can actually talk to and THEY LISTEN is half the battle. I hope things start improve with the increased meds.

Very frustrating Owl, to think you were so near and missed the little blighter! Maybe tomorrow will bring better luck.

Sam...how can you leave us hanging like this? It's not fair! We'll all have to start making wild guesses, and a christmas pud to whoever gets it right :D

Hope the car gets fixed asap Murtle.

• Like 1

Lol, i like that idea Whizzie.....might mention that that design to him. i was thinking about maybe some cherry blossoms up my calf as according to the japanese they believe they represent beauty and the fragility of life.... kind of appropriate really, i already have forget me nots on my other leg with love in arabic underneath it, i am sure the consultant will go mental when i mention it though and if he says no then i won't do it

Suzeanna, i am quite lucky really as i do need to attend the appointments and if i don't like the consultants i don't go back.... i am not sure he knows what to make of me really

Owl, i hope the terrier decides to hand herself in...how naughty that she appears to have gone past her own home!

Sam...how can you leave us hanging like this? It's not fair! We'll all have to start making wild guesses, and a christmas pud to whoever gets it right :D.

thats a fantastic idea , guess away and if some one gets it or gets close they win the pud :)

one good thing about having no memory, I wont be thinking about sams news lol

OMG I am crying with laughter now

I really thought it would all be sorted today and I could tell , It never occured to me there would be another delay and I would be such a tease :ph34r:

Gaaahhhh Sam. I think a new "guess sam's secret" thread needs to be started :)

Spoke to Mike today to thank him for still doing the class yesterday. Had a really good chat with him again. He even has a dog called Charlie :) Just had to hide phone away as he walked past as I was typing :rolleyes: Treadmills are so much more fun when I have access to the refuge and Facebook :biggrin: :laugh: