UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Omg Marion, what a fab idea :biggrin: :laugh:

My gel polish on my nails is falling off for fun today :angry: They look a right mess - was hoping I could leave them until righ before my holiday, but that isn't going to happen. Need to find some acetone now so I can soak the rest of it off and tidy them up a bit :rolleyes:

Aww, that is a fab picture :laugh: :wub:

Have just about got the remaining gel polish off my nails now - the stuff that had decided to stick to my nails was really hard to get off. Can't be going back to work tomorrow though with manky nails though, so it had to go :rolleyes:

Fab photos Sandra.

Scuse me hignorance Jayne but what is gel polish? I used to love wearing and experimenting with nail polish but don't bother any more. Not much point when I seem to have my hands covered permanantly in soil or paint lol

Hi Karen :wavey: Happy New Year

I get mine done at the salon next to where I work. It's like normal nail polish, but is set with a UV lamp so it makes it really tough. Had it done over 4 weeks ago and it survived being abused at the farm/gym/work, so I can't complain really. The last polish I had done lasted 5 weeks and didn't chip, I just had it soaked off and replaced when it grew out :) Might give my nails a couple of weeks off and have it done right before my hols :)

Copying and pasting as I wrote in the wrong thread this morning

Happy new year everyone, lets hope there are more positives than negatives this time.

Am definitely looking forward to an alcohol detox, but managed a short run in the rain with my MIL today and survived!

Marion I am really pleased you got to the bottom of it and put your foot down.

Marge, that is fabulous, hopeful you will do more this year!

Owl, pleased that you have found a solution and one that makes you less stressed.

I have now forgotten what else I was going to say, but thank you for making me feel better about my lazy times Jacobean!

xxx

Oops Jazz, hope the doglets helped clean it up x

Happy New Year to everyone.

I wish the best luck to everyone setting out with their new and existing enterprises. I hope to expand my own grooming business and have finally (after 18 months) worked out the e-shop part of my website so Im hoping that, that will also flourish.

Thanks Amy - I have everything crossed for my own new enterprise. Still slightly daunted as my first ever own business. Good luck to you and everyone else too!

Sam - I haven't started Twitter yet for WagTails House. Do you think I should? I don't use it myself whereas I use Facebook a lot

Morning all, well feeling a little more human today! To run or not is the question at the moment...

Only three days left here for now, I am looking forward to being home with my own space and three tiggers. Has been interesting though as I have seen where Ben gets some of his traits from and also how to work best with them!

Lots of new adventures this year, I am feeling very inspired at the moment! Long may that last :-)