UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Glad your aunt had a lovely birthday Marion :flowers:

Glad Laney's paw has stopper bleeding :)

Well done Owl and Wispa :)

Went to Housing Units today, went with mum, dad, my brother and his GF. She was really rude when we went into the restaurant, as she wanted something to eat, but as the restaurant is quite expensive there, even though mum and dad were paying, she wouldn't have anything. Mum was having a cream tea, so she gave her one of her cakes and Jo just ignored her. It really annoyed me.

Anyway, have now decided that next on my shopping list for my house is a new sofa, as mine was donated to me when I bought my house and it's a bit chintzy. I have throws on it, but it still looks a bit old fashioned. Plus as Owl can testify, if you sit on the chair, you usually go for a ride across the living room :)

Oh no Sam! Stay warm ;-)

We are at a high today of -0.5 so far! Hopefully no more snow please we have more than enough.

Hope you and Wispa have a nice rest Owl.

Hope poorly paw is better Griff.

I have forgotten everything else so love and hugs to all

xxx

Really feel for poor fosterer and escaped Oldies Club foster dog - missing in PL18 area. If anyone has any contacts in this area & has not already responded to Facebook pleas then please share. Dog is a brown collie cross with collar but hadn't been chipped yet as newly arrived.

i . hate.developers.who.dont.annotate.their.code

trying to find out how to rename "classified" to "re-homing" and "fundraising" in some code in one of the modules I have... are there any notes in the code saying what each section does.. no there bloody well isn't.

Pingu... I have no idea what you just said but it sounds terribly complicated!!!

Laney is booked to see the vet this week to get his paw looked at

Not too warm for you today then Hlgs

Good luck with the sofa quest gooster

Hope everyone stays safe

Evening.

Been to dishy new orthopaedic surgeon type with Kinky. She has knackered her achilles tendon so has to rest as much as poss and confined for the next week at least to see how she gets on. Vet does not want to operate if it can be at all avoided.

Edited by merledogs

Oldies Club foster girl Amber has been found :) Someone who had spotted her saw a poster and called, and her people came and picked her up.

Wispa is on hols for a couple of nights at my friend's kennels not far away. She is staying in their big farm kitchen and apparently enjoying herself. I have a very long distance run with a local rescue lady to collect 2 dogs and 4 ickle pups. Provided I can get either up or down our road tomorrow, but hopefully I can, then all our other roads are clear, then it's main roads all the way. A few good thoughts for a safe journey there and back would be most welcome. At least it is better with a companion.

• Like 2

Ouch poor Kinky. Hope it goes well for her and no need to operate

Sam I feel for you I really do.

Sorry Laney has bust a claw. They bleed badly don't they and the slightest tap for a brief while afterwards sets them off again. Glad it stopped. Hope you don't end up needing to see the vet

Was sickening when Amber Collie X went missing. Thankfully she was found this morning.

Think you've both earned a rest Phebe

Gooster ask Alex where you can get a sofa from. She's fab at finding very good furniture at good prices. I've got one of her finds here.

• Like 1

Great photo. Glad that Kinky cat has come home to live.

Wispa has certainly earned a rest, but no rest for me until the day after tomorrow when I will probably spend the day doing absolutely nothing.

Edited by owl

what a beautiful photo... i suck at taking piccies!!! lovely to hear kinky comes back home every night

great news about Amber being found, must have been horrible for all involved

Owl lots of safe trip thoughts being sent your way..... ooooo you will get to have poopie cuddles and puppy breath.... i am very jealous