UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Jayne - unless you have your heart set on a brand new sofa, have a look on eBay for a second hand one. With four dogs I decided not to buy the £1500 one I wanted so got a bargain off eBay :flowers: If you need a courier post the details on www.shiply.com where you can get competitive quotes and read the customer ratings per courier.

Good luck owl :flowers:

After clearing my cache, I've managed to post - but all the icons above the reply box (font size, emoticons, url link etc) are all greyed out. Any suggestions how to fix?

in the left of the reply box at the top there is a thing that looks like a padlock type thing, click on that and hopefully that should fix it

morning all

hope Kinky cat settles down for you soon

Edited by griff

I hope Kinky cat is soon better Alex.

I was going to say something else but what was it? Mmmmm, no I cannot remember!

Oh have a safe journey to Egypt tomorrow Jayne and a fab time when you get there. That wasn't what I was going to say but I've added it now as I am likely to forget it later. Eye roll

in the left of the reply box at the top there is a thing that looks like a padlock type thing, click on that and hopefully that should fix it

morning all

hope Kinky cat settles down for you soon

You are right, thank you! Have a random smilie :circle: . With everything greyed out, I couldn't even see what was in the padlock box!

it is so bloody hot here ( 33 Degrees ) I am doing my admin on my bed under a ceiling fan in a vest and pants !

Much as I'm fed up with the snow, I find hot weather even more hard doing, so I don't envy you really. Do you find it takes long to adjust to the different temperature each time you move countries?