UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Moaning :tired:

Hope doglet is caught soon owl :flowers:

Taffy has a new round bed - one of these. Well it's for all of them really but he's claimed it. I took all four of them to bed last night and Taffy slept in the new bed on the floor in preference to sleeping on the bed :wub: He's letting Max have a go in it and has gone in his other new bed (soft crate).

Edited by merledogs

Aw Taffy :wub_anim: and what a good boy to let Max have a turn in his bed. I like it and am thinking Archie might too though he mainly sticks to his sofa and our beds and largely ignores his bed under the desk in my room. This one though may suit him more, it's very like one we had for the cats that he used to like squashing himself into.

I'm off to the dentist later for that extraction - can't say I am looking forward to it.

• Like 1

awwww bless Taffy sharing his bed! they look quite nice..... i tend to buy the cat a dog bed as he likes his room Lol

Good luck at the dentist yantan, hope things go well and it isn't too painful

my mp3 saga may be solved..... i mailed my bro (he is currently in america after being on a cruise) to ask about ipods and how they work etc...as he has one i thought he could explain it to me, he emailed me back saying i could have his Ipod touch!! he doesn't need it so much now and says it is like new so he was going to buy a smaller one in the states and i could have his old one which is like new..... i offered to buy it and he refused and said i could have it!

• Like 3

Aww Taffy :wub:

Good luck at the dentist later Marion :flowers:

Glad you have got the mp3 issue sorted out Griff - on an iPod touch, you can download games etc as well to keep you occupied :) What a nice brother you have :)

Really need to get my butt off the sofa - have Charlie's vet followup at 2pm and the doctors at 3.20. Need to visit the feed shop and go shopping before I do anything else...

Gooster, good luck at the doctors...will keep everything crossed it is just a slight pulled muscle! good luck with the vets too.

hmmmmm my brother nice...... we don't really get on that well in all honesty... he has money and i don't, he also seems to think he is better than me, i think it is because he went to uni... i didn't, and also the type of people he mixes with . i think he has got a bit of a shock with me being so ill, it was a really nice thing for him to do though..... great about the games as it means i will be kept busy on my journeys to the hospital and at my appointments.

i really need to do some tidying up but i just can't be a*sed again lol...... i will really have to do it though!

The iPod touch is just like a mini iPod or an iPhone. If there is WiFi about you can check emails, Facebook, the refuge etc (there is an app for here!).

Have been shopping, bought my brother's girlfriend a nice hat and snood thing. If she doesn't like it, I'll have it!

Also just managed to get a wee sample from Charlie for the vets in a bit. He hates people being around when he goes to the loo, so am surprised I managed to get it so easily!

Just back from the dentist and I have to say - that hurt! It was due to the infection of an abscess around the root of the tooth. It hurt even more when the tooth came out as the infection caused everything to throb. The dentist pre-warned me though and told me it wouldn't last more than a few seconds and he was right. I've come back with some wadding to pack in if it starts bleeding again but so far so good. The gap feels huge though!

Griff I'm glad your bro is letting you have his old iPod and I hope you enjoy it and that does everything you want it too :)

Archie has gone off with the dogwalkers and I was warned they "may be some time". No they are not planning to scale any peaks today, but they have to go to Penrith so are taking him with them. He'll get a good walk beforehand and then another one somewhere around Penrith. He loves a car ride and as he'll be sitting with Sadie he'll be more than happy :)

I hope they all came back clear Trallwm farm, bless them loving their freedom,

Gooster i have heard of people using ladles to catch the dogs pee..... or shallow tupperware boxes, i am pleased that neither of mine have any shame and will just carry on regardless Lol........... will have to look for the app for the refuge then..... do i buy it from a shop thing (can you tell i am a complete novice with anything that has an "I" in front of it)

Ouchy Yantan, i hope your pain settles down soon.

i am such a spanner, i have just burnt a load of my old paperwork in our old barbecue...... i put my fingers on top of the flippin lid and burnt my fingers, oh well it will match the bit where i put my hand in my ironing press Lol, i actually did some of my tidying up!!!

It's the ipb app, free from iTunes :)

Charlie going for bloods tomorrow morning to make sure everything is ok with his liver and kidneys. Saw a vet I don't usually like but after the hopeless one we saw last time, she was great!

Been to GP, he is satisfied my burning is nothing more than a slight strain. I can still go to the gym :biggrin: but I do need to just be a bit gentler on the abs work over the next few weeks, and take ibuprofen :)

Took Kinky to see the vet nurse for a check up. Her gums are still a bit inflamed so we have another week's worth of antibiotics.

She has decided she likes the new cat house/den so has been snuggled up inside there all day :wub:

I made the mistake of going food shopping on an empty stomach, so instead of spending £25 ish, I spent over £100 :rolleyes: My freezer is absolutely stuffed to the gills but at least I'm ready for Christmas! Just need to get milk and bread and stuff over the next couple of weeks until I can empty the freezer a bit.

Lol merledogs that is the sort of thing i would do!!! awwww poor Kinky... has she settled in back home o.k now?? and how are the OAPs being now?

thanks for the info on the app Gooster and i am pleased you only have a strain..... you best tellmr gorgeous to be gentle with you Lol, hope Charlies bloods come back o.k

just had the dogs out and found about 20 cannabis plant remains, it was the soil the plants had been grown in and the stalks...most of the plants had been cut away and there were some still with growth on them so i came back and called the 101 number for the police...ages on hold and then the woman asks me "how do you know it is cannabis???" i laughed my head off and said cos i know what a cannabis plant looks like Lol, can't imagine somebody taking the time to cut the tops of their tomato plants and carry them all the way onto the field and deposit them in trees, i only bothered as laney was very very interested in them and i would hate for somebodys dog to eat it.

Much sympathy to all those with pain, whether self inflicted or by the dentist! Sounds as if it's all round to yours for grub then Alex.. :D.

I nearly had heart failure yesterday afternoon, we were walking the dogs when I heard barking and looked over the road to see the dog which bit Dylan a few weeks ago standing by her front gate...her OPEN front gate! I said oh doG the gate's open, run...but by then she was coming over the road. OH bellowed go home! go away, don't you dare! and to our surprise she turned round and went back in. OH has now made his bad throat worse, thanks dog. If she gets either of our dogs again then I'm sorry but I'm reporting her...I was talking to someone who knows her owner and she says the dog is a pitbullxstaffy..and that's definite, not rumour, so surely it's illegal? Definitely not spayed either, as she's had one litter from her and intends to breed her again.

Lol merledogs that is the sort of thing i would do!!! awwww poor Kinky... has she settled in back home o.k now?? and how are the OAPs being now?

thanks for the info on the app Gooster and i am pleased you only have a strain..... you best tellmr gorgeous to be gentle with you Lol, hope Charlies bloods come back o.k

just had the dogs out and found about 20 cannabis plant remains, it was the soil the plants had been grown in and the stalks...most of the plants had been cut away and there were some still with growth on them so i came back and called the 101 number for the police...ages on hold and then the woman asks me "how do you know it is cannabis???" i laughed my head off and said cos i know what a cannabis plant looks like Lol, can't imagine somebody taking the time to cut the tops of their tomato plants and carry them all the way onto the field and deposit them in trees, i only bothered as laney was very very interested in them and i would hate for somebodys dog to eat it.

Kinky seems fine, although I know as soon as I open the door she'll be off up the road again, so she's being kept in. Have a good excuse now as she's on antibiotics for another week. We had someone dumping cannabis plants up the field where we walk the dogs. Hope they don't do it again cos it's got bullocks in now.