UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Moaning :santa:

Apologies for the title, I just wanted to jazz if up a bit for Christmas (and of course I am referring to baubles not what your mucky minds are thinking) :D

Woke up with a stonking nedache.

I was thinking Kinky would be drowsy yesterday, especially since she didn't have her op until later on, but she was marching up and down demanding to be let out and she absolutely destroyed her dinner last night and again this morning, even though it had metacam and antibiotics in.

• Like 1

Hello December :biggrin:

Do you have your tree up yet Steph? :)

Glad Kinky is feeling better this morning after her dental :)

Had a rubbish nights sleep last night, kept waking up thinking it was time to get up. I don't mind doing that once, but every half hour pretty much is a bit Ott :rolleyes:

Oohh, time for the first Advent Calendar Chocolate!!! Merry December.

I don't think the ice has defrosted for two days up here in t'north so I shall be multi layering before going off to the activity centre today. :spudniksantanew:

Good wishes for everyone. :) xxx

Today is tinsel day yayyyyyyy we shall be putting up the tree and decorations this morning. I've also got to wrap a load of pressies as MIL is coming tomorrow to collect the ones for herself and Robs sister and family as shes making her last visit to them on Monday before she goes off to Tenerife for Xmas.

I don't think the ice has defrosted for two days up here in t'north so I shall be multi layering before going off to the activity centre today. :spudniksantanew:

It's supposed to be colder here than yesterday but instead of waking up to a lovely frosty morning again it's just damp and grey and yuk :( Is it the same in Penrith this morning Loo? I want the frost back!

Morning :wavey:

Glad Kinky is ok after her dental :)

It's very cold & frosty here but I think the temperature has risen a tad from last night as it keeps trying to rain a bit.

I'm off for a swim shortly, hoping the pool will be as quiet as it was last Saturday :) I normally go for a swim about 3 times a week, but haven't been able to go as much lately with having the builders in. I don't like leaving the dogs when there's noise going on, it upsets them. I shall be so glad when the extension is finished, it's getting me down now. It should be finished in about another 2 weeks :)

• Like 1

Cold and frosty in London this morning. The dogs love it though, lots of interesting smells to track.

I never put my tree and decs up till the weekend before Christmas and they're all down well before the 12th night. Can't be doing with them for much longer than a couple of weeks. Makes me sound all bah humbug lol and I'm honestly not, I love Christmas but prefer it all packed into a short time.

Enjoy your swim Cindere and a lovely peaceful weekend without the builders.

• Like 2

No decorations here...

I overslept and missed the parkrun this morning. Blame it on being so tired!

Kits are off their vaccs today. The nice vet receptionist said they don't do them at weekends and would I like an appointment on Monday...no, not really as I work Monday to Friday...so she booked me in! Why wouldn't weekend be for normal appointments?

Had a lovely long walk with the dogs and some of our doggy friends. It was lovely to see 11 dogs larking about and having fun :wub: We also meet a new little doggy friend, a Shih tzu called Maisie which my friend is looking after for a friend of hers. Don't really do little dogs but she was adorable and funny to see her with a tennis ball which was bigger than her mouth :wub:

When I got back I swept all the leaves off the drive and the front in readiness for the collection today. There seems to be tons more of them this year for some reason, or am I just imagining it? :huh:

• Like 1

got a letter off the undertakers who dealt with my nan in the post this morning, upon opening it there were 2 tags inside..... they have a memorial tree in their premises each year and have sent us some tags so we can put a message on their tree..... i was proper touched by that!!! i have called my aunty and asked if her little lad would like to send a message to his nan.

Eve, i am like you, can't be faffed with decorations.... in fact i can't be faffed with christmas. i have a pre decorated pop up tree which goes up on 23rd december and gets took down day after boxing day! i thought maybe i would be a bit more excited this year beings as i nearly died and spent a few weeks thinking i might not last the year but nope...not bothered "bah humbug!!!"

Owl, thanks for the tip on the J20 i will have a look at how much sugar is in it, i do drink alcohol free beer..... bavaria do a really nice one which is pretty cheap to buy too.

Edited by griff