UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Don't blame you for hanging onto the Yaris snow..... i hope you can part with the chrysler, i get very attached to cars.

Houndzrus, i think you are a star too :flowers: and i am glad that your hard work is being recognised :biggrin:

Hope the doctor has sorted you out Jazz, it sounds scary!

Isn't anyone speaking to me? :crying_anim02: I put on a post about my birthday weekend and the Action Group for the opencast and no one said a dicky bird!

I have not been speaking to anyone at all because I have been on another planet for the week, I think it may be called Merseyside, and have only just got back this eve. Just catching up now.

PS Diesel the wandering ridgeback x has just surfaced again, back in Bolsover. It's a year since he first went on the run, and four months since he vanished at the same time as our best trap was stolen when we had it set to catch him.

• Like 1

Wow, i am really pleased diesel has surfaced again, i really thought whoever had pinched the trap had pinched him too!! The dog who kept appearing here last year used to run from one end of the city to another outwitting the dog wardens Lol

I can't sleep, all this internet provider rubbish still isn't sorted Android it doesn'tlook likely to be, how hard can it be for bt to cancel a order....bl**dyimpossible it seems

Morning :tired:

I cannot wait till 5pm my manager made a faux pas of my holiday so i have to work today but then I am off for two weeks instead of one :biggrin: which suits me fine because it's audit season again! If I have to sit through one more meeting of year on year sales figures, forecasts and budgets my head may just blow up !!

(null)

Woohoo Stephaknees :partytime: You are wasted in that job though.

Moaning :tired:

Been awake since stupid am with work stuff going round in my head. Something which could potentially cause me some problems at work - I wouldn't mind but it was my ex Director who made the decision, but of course he's moved into another role so the s*** from the proverbial fan will hit me whilst he distances himself.

Lovely sunny day here, am off to walk the dogs and then - shock horror! - do some gardening.

PS Diesel the wandering ridgeback x has just surfaced again, back in Bolsover. It's a year since he first went on the run, and four months since he vanished at the same time as our best trap was stolen when we had it set to catch him.

Good news :)

Griff, my phone changes words too, bit annoying sometimes. :mad:

Hope nothing comes of your work fears Alex :flowers:

Good luck with the new foster Jazz :flowers:

Hope everyone has a good day.

We're off to Leicester in a mo to collect an Ebay purchase, then to Nuneaton to collect a nest of tables and maybe buy a new rug. Then off to the openeing of http://www.nraa.org.uk/ an ability garden on an allotment in Bedworth. A forum member we met at the Edible Garden Show invited us, it looks quite interesting.

I forgot to post a pic of the visitor we had the other night. Jack was barking, which is unusual for him and on investigation, there was this minx pinching all the bird food and hiding nuts in each and every garden pot! :worried_anim:

dd9b9f0c.jpg

9b2a6dda.jpg

Needless to say, we have now closed the all you can eat buffet!

Jazz, hope your foster tum settles down and your new foster settles o.k

Alex, i hope karma comes and bites your ex director on the bum... it is all well and good for people to implement changes and then feck off and leave others not to bother.

Steph, enjoy your time off and i hope you get some nice weather

Marge, lovely piccies of a squiggle..... mine go bonkers at them being in the garden too, luckily they seem to come early morning before the dogs go out. have a lovely day at your open day.

Morning

Yes Alex otherwise known as purchasing plants and just getting a compost bin to show wiling lol. Hope the work thing doesn't come to anything

Marge hope the purchases go well and thrilled you have been recognised at work. Nice pics of cheeky squirrel. Hope Jack's eye is ok now.

Work has been mad busy with bosses having yet another huge bust up. Told them it's not fair on everyone else and they need to resolve in a diplomatic way.

Have had no contact with anyone about my dad and I'm not going to see him today, but he does know that. I needed a break this weekend. Thanks very much for the very good advice given last week.

• Like 2