UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

ooooooooo May :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

today even though it is raining again... i am like this :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: the car is back!!!!!!!!!! it looks beautiful, the company have done a terrific job with it and have had a heck of a job getting paid but it is all done with now :happystrange: also i got the jag put back together too, just need to get some coolant and keep everything crossed :ph34r:

Where does the time go! May already. It's Archie's birthday this month and George's. He would have been 14 this year :wub: His dad is still alive! Wish my boy was. I do miss him.

I still can't believe we're into May already!

Morning May! I'm glad the car is sorted at last Griff, must be a weight off your mind.

Just watched the window cleaner struggling to do his job as the rain lashed down, he's not a happy bunny! :unsure:

I have an appointment with the orthopaedic lot this afternoon, I can foresee a clashing of opinions...they say nothing to do for my knee but a replacement, I don't want one and want to know what if any alternatives are available.

i don't believe it!!!!! waited a month for the car, got it back, dad went to put it in the rented garage........ hole in the roof with water pouring in!!! reported it and as it is asbestos it has to go to the planners so won't be dealt with quickly, so we have a lovely shiny car and nowhere to put it

i don't believe it!!!!! waited a month for the car, got it back, dad went to put it in the rented garage........ hole in the roof with water pouring in!!! reported it and as it is asbestos it has to go to the planners so won't be dealt with quickly, so we have a lovely shiny car and nowhere to put it

For one awful moment I thought you meant a hole in the roof of the car! We don't possess a garage here..used to have one where we lived before. It might explain why our car has large rust patches on it these days. :confused:

I know Yantan, i am starting to get a bit fed up, in the last week i have broken a lawnmower, broken the kitchen extractor, then the fence blew down in the wind and now the garage roof has a hole in it....... i really dread getting up in the morning Lol. we don't garage the older bmw but the new one we do as one of the neighbours has cats and they have absolutely destroyed the jag bonnet (that is usually garaged but as i had the engine in bits it has been in front of the garage) and the bonnet on the older bmw and i found them scratching the new bmw and sleeping on the soft top!!!

Suzeanna good luck with the orthopods....... you do what you feel is best not what they say :flowers:

Hope you had a positive appointment with the orthopeadic peeps today Suzeanna.

Bummer about the garage roof Griff but pleased you've finally got the car back. Fingers crossed it stays unscathed till you get the garage sorted.

Awesome that Archie's dad is still alive and <<hugs>> for missing Archie, Marian (sorry - hate the hugs smiley on here). I miss all my oldies, but Stanley especially. Strange to think that Tiffy is almost 9 so actually is an oldie too. BUT she is going to live to 157 so it really doesn't matter.

Been gorgeous here today - really hot and sunny. Rain forecast again for the rest of the week though :grrr:

Hope everyone is well - thinking of Phoebejo and Snow as they've both been having a bad time lately. Hope there's good news on the job front soon for Rob. And big hugs for Michelle and her lovely dad who does not deserve to be treated like that. Hope Looby is enjoying a happy peaceful home now and that Bones is found soon so Owl can stop hiding in bushes for a while.

Jane - have you left your old job/started new one yet?

And :flowers: to Alex as she keeps this place going more than any of us and i love hearing about the plants she buys lol

Edited by eve

Hope you get alll broken stuff mended Griff.

Thanks for asking about the job Eve, I finish my current job on the 19th May. It's been a long 3 months. Got some locum days booked in today - averaging 1 per week from when I finish until July. Would be happier if I can get one more per week booked, but I know it will take time to get my name known.