UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

im sorry I didnt answer you. with no proper sleep with trudy, me being ill and still fostering, I dont know which ways is up!

if anyone is coming up from southampton to essex in the next few days and can bring a tiny old yorkie with them, please let me know. anywhere on the M25 we could pick up from

I don't know why it says "null" I'm guessing it has something to do with the app I use.

Suzeanna, I can't see your post about your birthday weekend or the action group :wacko:

I had a stall at the Gap show murtle it went very well but was counter productive as we bought so much from the stalls :laugh:

I hate this new app it's really annoying :rolleyes: i cant pick up quotes, see what I'm typing after a certain point or use the smilies!

(null)

I think you can register your details with them Snow, get on their good / annoying side (see which side works with the wonders of recruitment agencies!) I do wish you guys heaps of luck in finding a new job.

Kittycat, oops...but glad the stall went well, next time leave the purse at home and ask for cheques :unsure:

Dont use plusnet Im afraid

RMF- a little girl pulled my ponytail on the train on the way home and I nearly had a heart attack. She then told her Dad she wanted to stare at me and he told her that people didnt like that. He did apologies but I was glad I was only going one stop lol

Moaning :tired:

Found

on the Animal Rescue Site - the dog's got a camera on its front so you get vid from that and other angles too (I assume the guy must be some sort of professional videographer type person). It gives a lovely new perspective :wub:

Day 3 of car hunting today, going to test drive a Focus Estate may also go see a Citroen Berlingo 2006 with only 18k miles on the clock for £3995 only thing is that it has mixed reviews, its ideal for dogs, and useful as a car/van hybrid but this car was intended to be the "main" car the one that would primarily be the motorway car rather than mum's Yaris (which I'm having) which would be impractical for me, Rob & Nog to go back and forth to Nick's in plus luggage etc. The Berlingo apparently sounds like a van at speed, wind noise and rumble and is also a bit rolly hmmmmmm.

Yesterday we discounted the Zaphira (lovely car really lovely but so not comfortable for anyone over 6' to drive) we like the Meriva but thats just a bit too small - felt a bit pokey. Added the CMax to the list of possibles, disagreed about an xTrail, lusted after a Land Rover but decided too expensive to maintain & decided a Galaxy might not be too big after all but both dislike the way they look. Ah well I suppose its progress of a sort lol

Snow if it's any help, we have a Partner which is the Peugeot version of the Berlingo. It's done a lot more miles than the one you are considering and I can't say that it is any noisier than any other car. It's got lots of space and the no-lip boot is so easy for the dogs to hop in. Funnily enough we traded in a Focus to get it!

• Like 1