UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Oooooh my aching back, my belly and my two sides. Had a crap night's sleep but got up to find it's another gorgeous day so it's not all bad.

I've got an internet radio and was exploring channels this morning instead of sticking to my usual favourites. I found there were a lot of "nature" channels. I'd not noticed them before so tried one and am now listening to the sea lapping on a beach with birds calling in the background. It's lovely and relaxing :)

Hope you have a better sleep tonight :GroupHug: I am listening to my own version of nature - the birdies in the back garden :wub: and watching a sparrow and a wood pigeon sharing the same feeding bowl :wub:

I've watered all the plants out front with the watering can from my new water butt. I've sprayed a load of weed type stuff in the front borders, and planted out a clematis by the pergola and moved the honeysuckle which was there to a planter. I've also had a shift round of the bird bath and a planter or two.

It's been sunny all morning but clouded over now. I think some of my baby dwarf rhodos have had their new growth damaged by the sun. My own fault, should have put them somewhere shady (they are waiting to be planted out front).

Edited by merledogs

Rain went away and I got to have my lesson, which was really good. Molly worked very hard :heart:

WTG Molly :woof:

Oooooh my aching back, my belly and my two sides. Had a crap night's sleep but got up to find it's another gorgeous day so it's not all bad.

:GroupHug:

It's been a good day here, even quite warm at times. Lots done at the lotty, so now for a long soak in the bath before dinner.

Morning :tired:

Early wake up call off Timmy this morning, who insisted on squashing as close in to me as possible, not sure why cos he usually likes his space at sleepytimes.

Heavy rain forecast for later - you wouldn't know to look at it at the moment.

Maz - hope you had a decent sleep :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

Been mostly dry here all day again. We were promised heavy rain this afternoon and my water butt needs filling up, but only a fairly brief spell of rain so far. If it could have a good downpour overnight and be sunny again by morning that would be nice :)

Lovely photo Alex of Timmy and Max :wub: :wub_anim: Archie is starting to sprout grey hairs . It might help people to stop taking him for a puppy if he gets a grey muzzle :rolleyes:

It's raining here in fits and starts but tis heavy when it comes down.

Lovely pic Alex :wub:

We have had a lazy day, after all the excitement of yesterday I think we needed it.

I seem to have forgotten how to sleep correctly :rolleyes: for the past four nights I've been waking up with dead arms, no idea why but it's very annoying :angry:

(null)

Wash your mouth out missus, that word is banned until tomorrow morning 697.png

Yes miss, :D

We have had a lazy day, after all the excitement of yesterday I think we needed it.

(null)

Hope you enjoyed the day :)

Glad Archie is enjoying his walks Marion. :woof:

Hmmm, I am regretting planting out my veggies yesterday. Fingers crossed they don't all rot away. :unsure: