UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

Morning :tired:

Hope Lewis gets his stuff back.

Gypsy very kindly chewed up my cash card last week so I jokingly said to my OH to leave her cash card so I can go buy some shoes to go out in tonight. . . and she did!! :ohmy: she never told me how much I could spend I'm very good at spending money especially when it's not mine :laugh:

I don't even want to go out, we're going to Manchester and I just know we will end up in the gay village I hate it, it's like a novelty to be "going to a gay bar with my gay friends" :rolleyes:

I clearly deserve some really pretty shoes if I'm going to spend the night somewhere I'd rather not be ^_^

(null)

• Like 3

Morning :tired:

Hope Lewis gets his stuff back.

Gypsy very kindly chewed up my cash card last week so I jokingly said to my OH to leave her cash card so I can go buy some shoes to go out in tonight. . . and she did!! :ohmy: she never told me how much I could spend I'm very good at spending money especially when it's not mine :laugh:

I don't even want to go out, we're going to Manchester and I just know we will end up in the gay village I hate it, it's like a novelty to be "going to a gay bar with my gay friends" :rolleyes:

I clearly deserve some really pretty shoes if I'm going to spend the night somewhere I'd rather not be ^_^

(null)

I quite agree Steph on all counts but especially on the shoes :speak_cool:

Morning back at Alex and any one else here.

Ruby went out last night and at 2am this morning commenced projectile vomiting :sick01: She's still throwing up and looks like she's going to spend the day in bed. The fact that there was a free bar has absolutely nothing to do with her being sick - or so she claims. Yeah right :rolleyes: Tis a good job my aunt rang last night to book Archie for a walk today or he wouldn't be getting out.

i agree Jazz, add carbs to your fosters food.

Kittycat, i hope you have a nice night and don't end up going somewhere you don't want to go.

Yantan, i can remember years ago being on the boat my uncle worked on over xmas...free bar again and my nan had 23 southern comforts!! she got up the next morning and was really ill, she said it was something she ate Lol, we were all in hysterics as my uncle was the head chef!!!! hope Archie enjoys his walk with your aunt.

not going anywhere today, it is wet and horrible, i best find something to occupy myself

• Like 1

not going anywhere today, it is wet and horrible, i best find something to occupy myself

You can come and help me pot on the tomato plants if you want to. :wink:

Sorry I haven't posted here this week , but I have been keeping up. :GroupHug: for those who need them.

Busy afternoon planned setting up the polytunnel for planting up the Cues and toms when they're ready. Then potting on the seedlings. Going to be a bit of a squeeze in the conservatory for a while, as I haven't been able to plant any bits up at the lotty.

It's freeeezing cold here! I wish it would warm up a bit, think I'll go and get my thermals back out of the wardrobe. :bigtonstuck:

Edited by houndzrus

Have had to make the tricky decision that our family and lifestyle is not right for Kayla :( The girls are too close in age and personality to settle and she has a few issues that I don't have the time to be able to work on to make her into the fantastic girl she could be. It is hard, especially for hubby but I just haven't felt that it was 'right' which is a first for me. Unfortunately Val can't take her back in until Wednesday so she has a few more days here- if she will let my friend that walks them into the house (one of her issues) :confused: