UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

Happy burpday Jack wub.gif

I realised yesterday that I'd missed Timmy's 7th ohmy.gif Gotcha Day. I may have to bake some smoked salmon treats today to make up for it.

Two days in the office this week, then Coventry on Wednesday, then I'm not back in until the following Wednesday biggrin.gif

Edited by merledogs

White Rabbits!

Snow - I'm really sorry about your Mum :GroupHug:

Sunny but cold here. I have started making jam for the local RSPB and Bobtails to sell at their events next month. Today I will be turning the kitchen purple with seedless blackberry and apple jam.

Edited by Karen

April, May and June are my favouritest months of the year

I start getting depressed in June because I know the dark nights are on they're way back in :rolleyes: and I'm usually crippled by hayfever!

:laugh: :wub: Beau

I had plans to clean the house today but the nice weather has put me off :biggrin:

Pinch punch and happy unofficial tenth birthday to Jack!

Happy Birthday handsome fella :wub:

Happy unofficial fifth to Wispa as well. It's probably within a month either way of the real one and I'm sure she is an Aries.

Happy gotcha to Timmy :wub:

Love Beau's cat impersonation. That compost gets nice and warm to sit on.

wub.gif Beau. My cats used to take up similar positions in plant pots but I've never seen a dog sitting in one before laugh.gif

Mia loves doing it too. I've had to remove Beau though because he was bending the stem of the plant. I'm such a spoilsport rolleyes.gif

RMF : All the dogs are outside sunbathing, apart from Max, who is currently lying flat on his back cwtched in under my left arm wub.gif

Congrats to all doggies celebrating birthdays/ gotcha days :biggrin:

Merledogs i think that beau should get his very own pot :D

hmmmmm now hayfever, have you tried nettle tea to help with the symptoms?? that lad what does the grow your own drugs programme mentioned it and i got some a few years back, seems to help but it is minging :laugh: since i lost my hearing my hayfever hasn't been so bad :unsure: