UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about your friend Yantan :GroupHug:

So sad about Tia cat, but like you say, at least she got to see her mum before going to the bridge.

Just watched Black Beauty, made me cry :mecry: :rolleyes:

Didn't get much sleep last night, Charlie kept being sick every half hour, he seems ok now though, he's happily snoozing on the sofa :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for your friend Marion

Sleep well Tia :GroupHug: I think cost of cremation vary greatly My sisters cat cost around £90.

Poor Charlie :( Phoenix was sick several times last night but he had stolen my nephews dinner off his plate so I think karma may have played a part in that.

My sister is moving out today :partytime:

Merledogs, your dad has your number but YOU are in control..... you don't have to answer the phone as others have said :flowers: he can only manipulate him if you allow him to, i think the idea of leaving unrecognised numbers go to voicemail.... having been in a similar situation i sympathise :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all those for sick friends and relatives

sorry to hear about Tia but how lovely she waited for her mum to get home

Gooster laney was sick a few times last week.... perhaps there is a bug going around, hope charlie is soon better

sorry to hear the fair didn't go as well as you would have liked Steph... i think your mugs are wonderful :flowers:

had to go with my dad to get the new rim put on his car... some eejit left a lump of concrete in the road and he hit it, he tried to get the rim changed 2 weeks ago but the guy at the tyre place was being a div... rang up this morning, same geezer, again loads of attitude so he it got it right back of me :laugh: gets there and he is insistant there is locking wheel nuts on the car..... err no trust me there isn't, looks at 1 wheel the checks the other 3 :rolleyes: with the response well there should be locking wheel nuts.... he sent my dad away last time insisting he find the lock nut, his attitude changed when we let slip we knew his boss :laugh:

Afternoon. Got soaked through this morning but does feel warmer out there.

Sorry Tia has passed away. :GroupHug:

Marion I hope they can keep your friend comfortable. Thinking of you both :GroupHug:

Spent most of yesterday sorting out 2 transport runs and feel worn out today so haven't done a thing. Have tons of cleaning to do.

I've been experimenting with the dehumidifier. I've had the calor gas heater in for a few hours and the humidity was at 80% ohmy.gif whereas in winter it should be between 25-35%. I've turned the dehumidifer on and it's down to 60% within 15 minutes. The line of moisture along the ceiling by the patio doors which was there yesterday has gone thankfully, because I had the dehumidifier running for a couple of hours last night. They certainly are a marvellous invention biggrin.gif

now back on as me rather than CARE.

Marion - the cards are in the post, thank you

Tia cat - waited for her mum to say goodbye

My mother - aaaaaaaaaaaargh! on the phone last night "isn't it wonderful your brother will be coming for Christmas dinner" and a bit later "it will be so nice to have one of my children here" - well ma, you have done enough to make us lead our own lives and move away, so no I do not feel guilty. (lots of history, she is a control freak, I have been there a few times since she was diagnosed terminally ill and dad broke his hip - they are on the East coast of England, I am on the West coast of Wales)..

Edited by buddyboy

My mother - aaaaaaaaaaaargh! on the phone last night "isn't it wonderful your brother will be coming for Christmas dinner" and a bit later "it will be so nice to have one of my children here" - well ma, you have done enough to make us lead our own lives and move away, so no I do not feel guilty. (lots of history, she is a control freak, I have been there a few times since she was diagnosed terminally ill and dad broke his hip - they are on the East coast of England, I am on the West coast of Wales)..

You have my sympathy, I know that feeling only too well Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

So sorry for people with family problems, remember to stay strong and do what you feel is best for you (((hugs)))

Sorry that kitty passed but glad she got to go in her mums arms

Work is fun but so so tiring, it is hard to believe that I get so tired just sitting down at a till for 8hrs a day - getting a bit used to it now though.