UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

My beasties in the loft may be no more. Chandler & Ruby pooseykats not only are my best hunters but they like to go out at night. One night this week I compromised with them, I shut them in the garage! Because whatever is in the loft, it's likely to be getting in and out via the garage. I haven't heard any noise from up there since :biggrin:

Ruby & Chandler are available for hire :laugh: Payment in Whiskas sweeties :laugh:

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous dogs wub.gif

I have just sat down in my PC chair and attempted to buckle up! rolleyes.gif

Muppet laugh.gif

I've been drilling and stuff. I have managed to re-attach the shelf to the wall. The reason the screwdriver wouldn't go any deeper was cos the battery was flat rolleyes.gif I've also finally put my loo roll holder on the wall, which has been in the loo waiting patiently since 2005 :blush: I wouldn't mind, it only needed two small screwholes rolleyes.gif

I have just sat down in my PC chair and attempted to buckle up! rolleyes.gif

Blimey, what do you do at your PC that is so exciting... :unsure:

Better to be safe than sorry :laugh:

Gorgeous dogs wub.gif

Muppet laugh.gif

I've been drilling and stuff. I have managed to re-attach the shelf to the wall. The reason the screwdriver wouldn't go any deeper was cos the battery was flat rolleyes.gif I've also finally put my loo roll holder on the wall, which has been in the loo waiting patiently since 2005 :blush: I wouldn't mind, it only needed two small screwholes rolleyes.gif

Mad isn't it - by the time we finish our kitchen it would normally be time to install a new one, but parts of it will barely have been touched!

Chill freeze today.

The good news is that they were able to free the lock and the mechanism is still good - it had just seized. They cleaned out all the crap and lubricated it at a cost of £30 which I am pleased about as I was anticipating rather more than

Glad it's sorted now :flowers:

I saw asda has pepsi max 8 for £2 so I bought 'a few' online. with that and dog food on offer, the south east depot is now empty

:laugh:

brrr here but bright blue skies. We have all just been out for a walk, many pictures were taken

great pictures :biggrin:

I have just sat down in my PC chair and attempted to buckle up!

:laugh:

Mad isn't it - by the time we finish our kitchen it would normally be time to install a new one, but parts of it will barely have been touched!

know the feeling :laugh:

Glad the Merly dawgs are feeling better, and well done on putting up the toilet roll holder. Better late than never. :wink:

Hope you get an accountant sorted Michelle :flowers:

Glad the visitors are gone Cheryl :biggrin:

Well, we went shopping, then I thought I would "just" make a few of those treats of yours Alex. I got carried away and made some cheesy one, some salmon and some meat/oaty ones. I have had to stop Keith from eating the cheesy ones! :laugh:

Will freeze some of them for our walk at Melton Mowbray country Park next Saturday.

Just cleared up from that lot, when the buzzer went for the bread dough, so now I am waiting for a loaf to finish baking. Don't feel like cooking dinner now, I've been in the kitchen all afternoon. :rolleyes:

I've discovered a thin strip of what I think is condensation on the ceiling by the patio doors. I think that's what it is, otherwise it could be the seal that's failed (although the line of moisture runs along the whole length, which would seem odd that the whole length of the seal would be affected), or else it could be the flat roof leaking, which I really hope it isn't.

We went to feed the cats and give Tia her tablet this morning, and all the progress she seemed to have made has gone :mecry: she was lying on her side on the settee, put up no fight at all about the pill, and her breathing is very noisy. My daughter and her OH are due home this evening..I've texted her to say be prepared for a very poorly cat, if she's still with us at all.

Didn't see whose dogs those photos were of, but they are lovely!

I've never tried to buckle up at the PC, but I've looked for a seat belt on the bus before now. :rolleyes:

Edited by suzeanna

Well, we went shopping, then I thought I would "just" make a few of those treats of yours Alex. I got carried away and made some cheesy one, some salmon and some meat/oaty ones. I have had to stop Keith from eating the cheesy ones! :laugh:

I bet Jack and Cherry are loving their mummy a whole lot extra laugh.gif

Sorry about Tia Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Edited by merledogs

Great pics Sandra :wub:

:GroupHug: for Tia :(

:laugh: at Marion buckling up!

Today's stall was pants, it was more location than anything else but got some positive feedback. I had four sales all day though :rolleyes:

Im freezing, I've tried to position myself in the middle of dogs and cat to steal their warmth but I think they're onto me and aren't cooperating!