UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

That's disgraceful Marge. :ohmy: Hope the breakfast is lovely in the morning and the rest of your stay is fab.

If anyone knows of someone who could move a Westie from Glasgow to Carlisle on Saturday I would really appreciate it. I need to get this sorted as I have an urgent run to sort out amongst other things

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marge, the funniest things happen to you :laugh:

Crb, I hope you get your electricts sorted out :ohmy:

You lucky thing Julia :flowers:

I woke up this morning to the sound of Whuppety Jake screaming his head off. My poor little old lad is so frail these days, he'd tried to get up out of his bed and either got cramp or his back legs just wouldn't work, he was half in and half out. He's up and about now and has pottered out into the garden for a wee and had his painkillers but he's looking really sorry for himself. It's so hard to watch them getting old.

sounds fun marge. I hope you dont have your breakfast too early, like midday lol

ive had extra inhalers so its a bit better. has to be a friday! ill see how it goes

while I was making a coffee, trudy pooed on the new study floor, where I could see her, with the back door open :ohmy: kicked her arse!

why do they do it when they are all clean, but because the pup isnt quite, they think they can do it

ruddy dogs!

My girls finish school today too, but three out of four are ill :rolleyes: Emily & Molly have a stomach bug. I know Georgia is ill because she looks ill and is incredibly argumentative but she's insisting on going to school, as she always does when she's ill, because she loves it so much. It's her last day in reception before becomming a big girl in year one. She's gutted at the enforced six weeks off, it's torture for her :laugh: Thankfully she finishes at 1.30pm.

Marge i don't know if to laugh or cry for you...... hope your brekkie was worth waiting for :laugh:

i hope jake has no more soreness today :flowers:

phoebejo.... hope all of your little ones are better soon..... is it really school holidays already??? great the little sh*t next door will be up to his tricks again :angry: bet i get arrested this time :laugh:

I woke up this morning to the sound of Whuppety Jake screaming his head off. My poor little old lad is so frail these days, he'd tried to get up out of his bed and either got cramp or his back legs just wouldn't work, he was half in and half out. He's up and about now and has pottered out into the garden for a wee and had his painkillers but he's looking really sorry for himself. It's so hard to watch them getting old.

It's awful. Please give whuppety Jake a licky nose from his virtual brother Beau :wub:

good evening :flowers:

We appear to be staying in Fawlty towers! there was no answer when we arrived at the B&B,and there is a for sale board on the wall. There was a note to say to go two doors down, knock on a french window and "Dave " would sort us out.

We did as it said, only "Dave" was a housebound old chap who said we weren't due till tomorrow and the owners had gone away! He called yet another neighbour, who did know about us and came over. In the meantime we had a nice chat with Dave.

Neighbour let us in, berating us for being early and asking what time we wanted breakfast, only not too early cos she's not getting up. :unsure:

She gave us keys and left. we are on our own, except for one other room, from where we can hear talking. :rolleyes:

There is a Costcutter shop over the road which, although open, has boarding over the door and a window. Apparently caused by ram raiders who possibly wanted to rob the place. :ohmy: ( I have yet to find out if this is true)

'The saving grace of the whole episode has been the local pub, which is very dog friendly. We have had a lovely meal there, chatting to the locals, one with a dog called Barney who spent the whole time whacking Jack on the head with his paw. :wub: :laugh: We now know of lots of walks locally and the dogs were given doggy biscuits by the pub owners. We have had a laugh about the strange situation and are looking forward to breakfast, (Sort of) :laugh: :laugh:

You must be somewhere near me then lol

My ex husband has been texting me today trying to get me to go to Cannes for a holiday. He's out there for 4 weeks, having borrowed his boss's house while they are off in Italy. He says he's bored. I'd love to go to Cannes but a) I won't leave the dogs, b) it's too hot this time of year and c) no doubt I'll be expected to do the whole friends-with-benefits thing :rolleyes: