UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

well done for taking the animals on xx

2 people were due to come tonight for stuff. ive worked my nuts off getting everything bagged and in the hall. neither have turned up. not happy. im consoling myself with jelly babies :rolleyes:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning :wavey:

could do with a few positive thoughts if anyone has em spare :flowers:

Ttyzer our 14 year old mastiff cross is at vets today theres lots of little odd things going on with him that i suspect are possibly something sinister but nothing you can put your finger on :unsure: i feel a 'hes just not right' conversation coming on with shaun the vet :rolleyes:

I hope hes ok xx

they are different characters, so I eat the bits that stick out first lol

got 2 hospital appointments today and a delivery. who thinks the delivery will be between the visits? me neither lol

Morning :tired:

This week is dragging so slowly, can't believe it's only Wednesday.

I thought it was Monday this morning - I need an extra couple of days in this week please if anyone could help :wacko:

ETA - not a chance Jazz... :laugh:

Edited by murtle

Ttyzer our 14 year old mastiff cross is at vets today theres lots of little odd things going on with him that i suspect are possibly something sinister but nothing you can put your finger on :unsure: i feel a 'hes just not right' conversation coming on with shaun the vet :rolleyes:

Sending many good thoughts :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: i really hope he will be o.k :GroupHug:

jazz bet the delivery comes whilst you are out..... i spent yesterdy waiting in for a parcel that never came from ebay (paid 24 hour delivery) emailed to moan to be told a replacement has been sent and a list of different postage times.... errrrmmmmm i paid 24 hour delivery track and trace, why would i be interested in first or second class postage times? another snotty email has just been sent and they will be getting negative from me..... i desperately need the spring too... bl**dy eejits!

Good thoughts for your old gentleman, Rumpole.

Thanks for good wishes for my 17 hand lodger. He is improving steadily but it will take another year for him to get back to fitness. He was moved to a paddock yesterday, and replaced by a cheeky little blighter of 8.3 hands as company for the Welsh pony mare. I would say they have maybe a week here before all the remaining grass has gone and they are moved on.

We had buckets of rain last night and it has only just stopped. More promised, and more needed.

Positive thoughts for Ttyzer and for the Owlery lodger :GroupHug:

I was sooo looking forward to a week off next week because I feel absolutely drained and shattered, not only because I have been working extra hard, but also not sleeping well and then spending the weekends grafting in the garden. However, looks like I am going to have to come in for a day or two because there is just too much going on. I could spend part of my holiday working, but I would rather do a proper day and claim the holiday back for use another time.

Rumpole :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Owl will you get lodgers again next year??

Merledogs :GroupHug: take care of yourself :flowers: you are not good to anyone ill.

saw the dog warden van..... but no sign of the dog warden :unsure: no sign of the stray either... i must admit i did get a bit worried when we went passed where he was yesterday.... the food i left was untouched.

Lots of good thoughts for Ttyzer. And for you Rumpole - waiting for test results is never pleasant.

Sorry to hear your holiday may be interrupted Alex. To my mind a full week off is always more restful than a few days - but I guess it's a case of 'needs must'. I would also say that three weeks off is even better. :biggrin:

Am hoping blue skies continues here until after I have walked into town for my lunch break. 50/50 at the moment!