UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

my mum has spoken to the dog warden and they have given me permission to put out food for the dog..... i didn't want to do this in case they were keeping him in one spot by feeding him, she has said i can put a bed out for him too if i want and they would be so grateful if i could get him confined in the garden...... if i do get him confined i will need to keep him overnight which is fine, he has been sleeping rough for 5 weeks and the weather is quite mild so he will be o.k. he is apparently starting to look a bit worse for wear.... i hope he comes back now!

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have indeed been to see Foo Fighters! They were amazing!! :biggrin:

Alex, are you still recording times etc for the music problem? I hope your day wasn't too bad being shadowed. I know you feel down but was there a negative feedback or is it just from the pressure? :GroupHug:

Marge, nothing like getting down and dirty! :laugh: Especially at our age! Have to make the most of it while we still can. :biggrin:

Well done Mags!! Sounds incredible and though I love fairgrounds rides, I am scared of heights so no way I would actually jump! Great total too! :flowers:

safneo, I have no advice to give on poorly cars but poorly Achilles tendon needs a good quality ankle support, also cold packs.

Thank you nurse Owl :biggrin: I will visit the chemist and see what they have. Don't have time to go to docs. I hope your lodger is mended soon so he can get back into a paddock.

Alicia, glad dogs are better. Did you get your washer sorted?

Jayne, well done on the wins. Good luck having your vet on hand when you needed to get the tests done. :biggrin:

RMF: I am eating work colleague's left over hummous - brings in a whole pot, eats what she wants, and leaves me the rest in the fridge. Yummy. However I fear this also makes me the resident office dustbin!

I call that recycling.. Saves waste :wink:

Griff I hope you can help with catching the wayward hound. :flowers:

Latest on 'new' poorly car is Ignition Switch failure causing error messages. Dealer managed to look at it today and also doing a recall issue that hasnt been done. :rolleyes: He can't rule out the airbag issue until this is fixed but thinks that this was causing errant messages. Fingers crossed its just this thing to sort it.

RMF, I am cooking the first veg from my lottie, new potatoes and beetroot. No idea what I am going to have with them!

Edited by safneo

Feel really down today but then I usually do when I've had a meeting :(

Have a snog with the dogs, and some :liebe94:

Good luck with your stray, Griff :flowers:

Thanks for the good thoughts for Megan. The vet took a swab and it appears she's either not speyed at all, or someone has left some bits of ovary behind :(

The vet has said either the pound or the two rescues that had her might be able to could get Dogs Trust or RGT vouchers towards the cost, but I don't know whether to bother. She's my responsibility now and I'm a bit uncomfortable taking funds that could be used to rescue and care for more dogs. So now all I have to do is worry about pyometra striking before we can get her done, the vet thinks we should wait a couple of months so she's mid-cycle.

She yelled the place down when he took the swab and he said 'Oh you are dramatic, it doesn't hurt." That will be because he's never had a smear test done himself then :rolleyes: We're having cuddles and sausages on the sofa (me and Meg, not me and the vet....).

Griff I hope you can help with catching the wayward hound. :flowers:

Chicken in garlic butter smeared with sardines. Tried and tested by Doglost on numerous occasions. Utterly disgusting but works better than anything else we have found.

Everything crossed for Megan, bless her.

:( Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :flowers:

Awww Megan :wub: :GroupHug:

I am really tired, just tried to have a nap but Spook was miaowing somewhere so I had to get up and look for her, she was miaowing cos the kids that are playing in the road (not mine) are not playing with her :rolleyes: . I went to sports day this morning at the school where I work and then did the lunch shift before driving to my mum and dad's to collect Danny who stayed there last night because his school was closed today. When we got back, I took the dogs to the beach and it was so hot :ohmy:, really want to sleep now :wacko: .

Evening all

You've all been busy can't possibly remember everything but have been there with you along the way.

Alex I hope the meeting went well. I'm sure the person shadowing you was impressed :GroupHug: Hope the asbos are sorted once and for all soon.

Hope Megan can be caught soon.

Poor Meg. Everything crossed but also a pain having to be careful with her now as well. Yes I'm sure the vet wouldn't take too kindly to having something shoved up him. :GroupHug:

Walking the dogs at odd hours to try and keep them cool. Scoobs has to go out every few hours so being careful with him. Although the warm weather is helping his back.

Look forward to seeing the pics Mags. I can't get on a roller coaster never mind do that. :flowers:

Got to finish off an assignment tonight. Keep trying to tell myself the sooner I do it the sooner I'll finish it altogether and then I'll never have to study again. :rolleyes:

She yelled the place down when he took the swab and he said 'Oh you are dramatic, it doesn't hurt." That will be because he's never had a smear test done himself then :rolleyes: We're having cuddles and sausages on the sofa (me and Meg, not me and the vet....).

Bless her, at least you know now so she can be done Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I am really tired, just tried to have a nap but Spook was miaowing somewhere so I had to get up and look for her, she was miaowing cos the kids that are playing in the road (not mine) are not playing with her :rolleyes: .

Spook laugh.gifwub.gif

Mia-cat has found a new hidey hole where she can chill out but Garfy can't find her laugh.gifwub.gif

001-3.jpg

one of my fosters had been spayed but had a season. my vet said she must have had an ovary left in for some reason.

I have a working washing machine! as its so hot out ive put the first wash on the line, so we know it will pour down all night lol

Julia, sounds like you have had a busy day! I think the heat tires you out more too.

Michelle I hope you get your assignment finished. I have been nagging at my daughter to get her college work finished or she won't get her qualification. :rolleyes: Must be something in the air that is keeping you all from studying :laugh:

Love the photo of Mia cat. Clever girl finding a hidey spot. :wub:

Alicia, I hate to break it to you but its forecast rain tonight! :laugh: Go and get that washing back in.

I ate my homegrown veggies and despite wearing an apron when eating my dinner I STILL got beetroot down my shirt! :rolleyes:

Mia :wub:

I wish I had a working washing machine, it has been broked for two weeks :(. I am on first name terms with the people who run the launderette down the road :rolleyes:. My mum washed my towels today :wub: BUT the man is coming out again tomorrow to give it the kiss of life - I hope!

I ate my homegrown veggies and despite wearing an apron when eating my dinner I STILL got beetroot down my shirt! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :D I love beetroot :wub:

Have done assignment. Now need to write up neatly and send off to them. Am adamant it's going off tonight. Start next one tomorrow.

I love beetroot but it doesn't like me. When my life calms down more I'm going to grow some veggies.

Mia is :wub:

Edited by Jacobean