July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my washing is out, its raining then sunshine

the parcel is here, very good ...

my fridge isnt keeping the milk cold, now ive given mothers working one away, and a friend has a fridge freezer she says I can have

2 things going my way, thats soooo worrying! :laugh:

'if' I get it, its bigger than mine, so will have a chest freezer and a fridge with freezer to give away.

I'm just as bad as you :laugh: I like rumaging around in the nearly dead plant section of garden centres, B&Q and suchlike for bargains. I got a Hollyhock yesterday for 50p :biggrin:

I like doing that as well :)

I managed to rescue four lots of cauliflower seedlings for 80p the other day and they're all growing in leaps and bounds now :biggrin:

Anyone like cauliflower cheese :rolleyes:

Ugh don't like cheese mixed with things, apart from pickle or tomato. Now waiting for Spins to come along to back me up :laugh:

Hope Ttyzer is ok Mel. Oldies have a dog who has Cushings disease that appears to be doing ok on medication. :GroupHug:

I'll join you in the knackered corner Alex. Hope you do manage to get some good time for yourself as you need to recharge the batteries and switch off from that place. I'm convinced it's your job that is causing you the sleep deprivation.

Cheese is the food of the devil!! Yak!!

Just sat next to the rudest man on the train home. He spent the first 10 mins of the journey on the phone to various people, being horrid and shouting at them (one reason was because someone was cooking a meal and not serving potatoes with it :unsure: ). He then turned round to me and kept apologising for using his phone and telling me that we spend 4 hours a day on the phone. When it was my stop, he had fallen asleep and it took me ages to wake him up!!!

I'll join you in the knackered corner Alex. Hope you do manage to get some good time for yourself as you need to recharge the batteries and switch off from that place. I'm convinced it's your job that is causing you the sleep deprivation.

I think so too. We're going through yet more changes at the moment as there is a new director overseeing our department and we're not sure what sort of changes he's going to be making, so more uncertainty. It's just been non stop since this company bought us out nearly two years ago :(

I have helped my mum to choose a new, well pre-owned, mobility scooter. It is not a big one like she had before with lights and indicators etc but a small simple one which breaks down into 4 parts to go in car. She trundled along the pavement very happily on it, and backed and turned it round to come back. It means I can take her to more places and she isn't limited to sitting in the van. It really cheered her up.

Re the equine lodgers, big fella probably won't be coming back but I will have ponies and miniature horses when the grass grows back, on and off all through the year except during the worst winter weather.

Edited by owl