UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Can I ask for some good thoughts for Ray's Dad please- he was fine this morning- had breakfast, watching the racing on TV -went to sleep and now they can't wake him up and they don't know why!! :mecry: :mecry:

Please send some Wake up Ray's Dad thoughts.

Really hope that Ray's dad wakes up soon :GroupHug:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to training soon then off to the vet later, one of my dwarfies seems to have a swollen face.

hope all is well :wub:

What's the betting I'll come back with yet more plants I don't need too?

Well, anything to tell? :unsure:

One of the plants I bought was a Laurel - there were only two left and I nearly bought the other one as well cos I thought it might get lonely, but I have nowhere to put it.

:laugh:

Please send some Wake up Ray's Dad thoughts.

Lots of good thoughts for Ray's dad :GroupHug:

glad you had a good time Michelle. :biggrin:

Griff, i think there is a distinct lack of care at these medicals these days. :mad:

Alex and Bejo, please sign yourselves up for plant buyers anonymous. :laugh:

Glad to hear that Rays dad has woken up. Hope they can get to the bottom of the problem is. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: fo Sans little dwarfie boy

My IPhone has died again and I have given up with it. Lost lots of numbers which appear to have backed up back to the phone instead of the sim card. :rolleyes: Now have sore fingers from texting on a teeny weeny old nokia! :rolleyes:

Morrisons had cornettos on offer. two boxes for £3.00 so I am just going to have one. :biggrin: Shame to leave them squished in the freezer!

TBH the amount of drink he took with him hes prob not noticed :laugh: :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: continued good thoughts for Ray's dad

Have spent the evening doing Oldies Club summer newsletter. So behind, was due weeks ago. Hope no-one has noticed :ph34r_anim:

Edited by lil_angel

Morning :tired:

Ray's dad Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Marge - good haul flowers.gif

Andrea - hope you get a new phone soon flowers.gif Threaten them that you will go elsewhere when your contract is up, that might kick them up the butt.

New next door neighbour had five teenagers playing football in their garden last night. Of course it came flying over, landed on one of my Rhodos and set the dogs off. Then they all stuck their heads above the fence, which made the dogs worse rolleyes.gif They then kicked it over into asbo's garden. Hey ho, these things happen.

Edited by merledogs

Will need to keep an eye on lil dwarfie boy, he has a growth under his mouth and his nose seems a bit swollen. The vet had to empty out his pouch as it was too full and says that best things may be to sedate and cut the lumps off.

:GroupHug:

Morrisons had cornettos on offer. two boxes for £3.00 so I am just going to have one.

I have "that" song in my head now. :laugh:

Hope you get your phone sorted.

They then kicked it over into asbo's garden. Hey ho, these things happen.

At least the ASBO's got some of it. Hopefully, no damage to the Rhodos? :unsure:

I am cooking beetroot while I have the back door open, to stop the smell wafting through the house :laugh:

Depodded broad beans and put a chicken on to roast. I'll tackle the shallotts later. :rolleyes:

Not quite sure what to do today,need to visit the lotty as the rain we were promised didn't materialise last night, so my seedlings will want watering. :unsure:

No damage to my Rhodo thankfully, but don't know about the fence at the bottom where it joins asbo's garden cos I could hear it banging against that.

RMQ : Can it stop raining now please, I am fed up of the bluddy stuff.

RMF : Mia-cat has cystitis again, poor mite.