UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

:laugh: :laugh: :D I love beetroot :wub:

But do you throw it all down you? :rolleyes: :laugh: Hope your washer gets sorted tomorrow... but of course it will now the sun is finished!

Well done on getting your assigment done Michelle. :flowers:

Done two round the block walks with the dogs and saw a fox and an owl (now phebe owl) :laugh: Not bad for an urban area. :biggrin:

Both dogs are warm now as am I as I put a jumper on :laugh:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Hope the assignment went well Michelle flowers.gif

I like Beetroot too, but I usually manage not to throw it over myself tongue.gif

Busy busy busy day today. I have next week off but will spend a lot of it working because I can't really afford to take a week off with everything that's going on. Hope that the weather is nice at least.

Chicken in garlic butter smeared with sardines. Tried and tested by Doglost on numerous occasions. Utterly disgusting but works better than anything else we have found.

Thankyou :flowers: no sign of him last night round by me.... the trouble we have is he seems to be visiting a few locations, the warden said if he went to a place for 2 nights then they would come and set the trap up..... i hope he comes and shows an interest in my back garden again, i reckon i could get him shut in for the dog warden to do her thing.

glad you got your assignment done Jacobean :biggrin:

Safneo i looooooooove beetroot and i throw it down myself too :laugh:last time was friday and it was down my favourite top too :rolleyes:

Still remember a holiday we had in Majorca (first and last time, I hated it!) when my OH devoured loads of beetroot at the buffet lunch. He sidled up to me on our last evening looking very worried, and said in hushed tones that he'd have to see the doctor asap when we got home, as he was passing blood in his urine! Yep....beetroot! :laugh:

Speaking of holidays, we enjoyed our week in Rhodes very much, thanks to those who asked..but he was somewhat hampered in eating by the lack of front teeth, much to his glood he had to give the baklava and kleftides a miss as they are very sticky filo based desserts and he couldn't bite em! He's at the dentist at the moment, giving em hell I hope.

Still remember a holiday we had in Majorca (first and last time, I hated it!) when my OH devoured loads of beetroot at the buffet lunch. He sidled up to me on our last evening looking very worried, and said in hushed tones that he'd have to see the doctor asap when we got home, as he was passing blood in his urine! Yep....beetroot! :laugh:

Done that :rolleyes: :laugh: Hope he gets his teefs fixed today :flowers:

I am shattered again, haven't had a decent night's sleep in weeks :tired: I am so busy as well and getting dragged into things that I shouldn't be because people can't do their jobs properly :mad:

Ahh yes, my lobster.... :mellow:

4-7-11051.jpg

As some of you may have seen, we failed on a foster dog a few weeks ago, so Paxo joined us...

5-7-11014.jpg

Then someone i was in school with added a few pets to her home, apparently for the kids, something happened and one joined us, so.......... meet Rodney!

5-7-11013.jpg

5-7-11008.jpg

Merledogs... i hope whoever is not doing their job right soon gets found out...not fair for you to have to pick up the slack.

suzeanna i bet you won't recognise you hubby with teeth :laugh: :laugh: hope they actually fit this time :flowers:

took the dogs out, had the youngest on his own, walked past a bush and the stray shot out like a bullet :unsure: my dog gave chase and thank god my dog came back to me.... minus a claw :rolleyes:(he usually has brilliant recall) phone call to dog warden and apparently the dog was stood by someones house, i offered to show them where he came from (a lovely patch for him to hide in) but they weren't bothered.... they were just going to the address and just told me to call again if i saw him..... whats the point?? i wanted to show them where i had seen him so they could keep a check on the area.

Edited by griff

How frustrating to be so near catching the dog, and then for it to get away!

Well, OH came back from dentist with teeth..unfortunately! They look bloody awful, they don't look anything like his own as the shape is all wrong, and they felt as if he'd got a brick in his mouth apparently. :angry: Luckily I know a chap who has his own dental ceramics practice, so a hasty phone call and we were on our way to Killamarsh. He looked at the teeth, raised his eyebrows and declared them perfect..then burst out well..sniggering really...and said he could see why OH wasn't happy. He's taken impressions, said come back when you finish work tomorrow to get the wax set fitted, if you are happy, they'll be ready on Friday afternoon. Oh, and change your dentist, chuck those back at her and demand your money back.

Watch this space..or rather these spaces...he says he'll go without till he gets his new new teeth..if you see what I mean.

oh gosh suzeanna that is terrible...... lets hope when he gets there tomorrow he will have a perfect set of gnashers waiting for him :flowers:

yes it was very frustrating missing the dog..... the dog wardens still haven't caught him, i am going to go back to where he was this evening and put some food in the bushes in case he comes back. it is a week since i first saw him and he is still outsmarting the dog wardens :laugh:

The lobster assures me it isnt sore, but his face when i forced him into an ice cold bath 2 nights ago tells a different story :rolleyes:

Paxo thinks the hammy is dinner, hammy is now safely upstairs with babygates between down and upstairs for safety reasons, Paxo lived rough for a while and was found emaciated, goodness knows what he lived on, though seeing him out i'd think bunnies were, sadly, on the menu!

the lizardy thing is a baby bearded dragon, they grow to about 2 ft long (excluding the tail) so shortly i shall be vivaium shopping, they grow about an inch and a half a month!, this one came from someone i know who got it for the kids :unsure: lets just say they didnt have it long!.... now i need to pray none of its food escapes, crickets and grasshoppers arent my strong point!