UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Evening all.

Marge glad they're scabbing over. May they disappear altogether very soon.

Enjoy the theatre Amy.

Hope you had a good holiday Suzeanna.

Glad your mum is ok Owl. :GroupHug:

Mind's gone blank

Oh Marge about the medium. I tend to get chatting and get recommendations from people. If you start having the discussion in your office someone might know of a goodun.

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Michelle :flowers:

Jazz, we had problems with Cherry's harness in years gone by, so when we finally got it right, we put a marker on the top as a reminder. Save a lot of wiggling and undoing :flowers:

Have fun in the garden today Alex. :flowers:

We're trying to get stuff together for a whole day on the lotty. May take a couple of trips, though I think the dogs will be better off at home, out of the sun today. :wub:

Morning. It's very hot out there already. The teeniest frog that has just got all it's legs is sitting near the top of the pond in the sun. I'd take a pic but don't want to frighten the poor thing.

I've got the Cozy harnesses for mine as you can't go wrong with what goes where. I can never get the other types right.

Wspa has a smart harness made to measure by the late great Al of TRPD, but now she has changed shape a bit so needs a new one. I'm saving for a Ruffwear one with lifting handle, but I looked at the Cozy one and it looks really good so will get one of those first. Looks as if there is a lot of adjustment on them, suitable for a crossbreed. Thanks for mentioning them.

Edited as I just read Corinne's post. Happy gotcha day :flowers:

Edited by owl

Pierce Grrrr'd his thanks Owl. :flowers:

I hate to be a moaning minnie, but I don't like my new cooker. :mad: It's been in my kitchen for 18months and I still can't get on with it! I always had gas, this one has gas rings and electric ovens, it's poo! Cooking just doesn't give me the same pleasure and pride that it used to, I miss my lovely old cooker, it wore out, no spare parts could be found anywhere, so it went. :mecry:

I now have a crap rangemaster. :mad:

Celebrating Pierce's 4th Gotcha day today, doesn't time fly by?

happy gotcha day Pierce :wub:

I've been doing more gardening. My back is aching so I am now going to have some lunch with a nice shandy and watch the tennis (and probably have a nap halfway through)

Shandy on a hot day is so refreshing :biggrin:

Back from a long day on the lotty. got loads done, mainly because there was only one other person there to speak to :laugh:

I'm showered and all ready for the chinese takeaway which is on it's way here. Also have a small bottle of wine cooling in the fridge. i think I will sleep well tonight. :rolleyes: