UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck at the vet ickle dwarfie flowers.gif

Jazz - if it's the lawn then it needs regular mowing, or else if it's bits of grass coming up elsewhere then the best thing is to pull them up. Either that or chop them very short using grass scissors flowers.gif

Morning. It rained heavy here too last night.

I wouldn't put weed killer any where the dogs are going to wander. Can your son not do it for you? I use a de-weeding tool that gets it up in no time. It's L shaped but in your condition someone should be helping you.

Edited by Jacobean

Merledogs you know how to spoil yourself :laugh:

Sanrosscot i hope your dwarfie will be o.k :flowers:

Jazz i agree with Jacobean, those weeding tools are great..... my dad has one, i am sure you can get them on long handles..not used these people but this type of thing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140522068179

Jacobean, lovely to hear you have made a couple of new friends :flowers:

Safneo...... you are right, a letter of complaint is going to the people who do the medicals, not only that my mum is writing to david cameron, the health secretary, the one who does the benfits, my 2 local councillors and my MEP (who is lovely), she said i was o.k as i had someone to speak up for me but there are plenty of people who are on their own.... i have had to have assessments before and never been treated like that :angry: it was a struggle to get there once and be turned away but for them to try it a second time.....i couldn't believe it and they seem to think if they offer you your taxi fares that makes it o.k :angry:

Edited by griff

quick question about tomato plants...... erm some of the leaves on mine seem to have patches on the leaves, to begin with they are white and then they become actual holes in the leaves.... have i killed them? i think they have a disease, gutted my first time growing anything :mecry:

Can I ask for some good thoughts for Ray's Dad please- he was fine this morning- had breakfast, watching the racing on TV -went to sleep and now they can't wake him up and they don't know why!! :mecry: :mecry:

Please send some Wake up Ray's Dad thoughts.

oh gosh...... i hope he wakes up soon :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

thankyou merledogs i shall go and have a look :flowers: