UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Noticed today that I have got bees nesting in the house.:ohmy: Got to wait for them to go, then the people I rent off will sort out the cracks/holes inbetween the bricks.

Guy was really nice about it and said they wouldn't charge me for sub-letting!!:laugh:

Really pleased with Misty's grooming. She looks great.

Have to bring her to the vet in the morning with an ingrown dew claw. I knew there was something bothering her paw but she wouldn't let me near it. But new groomer discovered it so now we can get it sorted

How can we possibly be nearly half-way through the year :ohmy:

I have double booked myself in September - got my Dolly Parton tickets and my camping pass and entry tickets for Blenheim Horse Trials for the same weekend. I can't believe I've done that, I'm so stupid and disorganised :mecry:

Hot here too Amy, it's 21 degrees already.

You're right Murtle, the only two flipping things I wanted to do this year (I live a small life :rolleyes: ) and they clash with each other, typical.

Glad the job is going well Michelle :flowers:

RMF: I am having a zero tolerance day. First email of the day was Mr Tricky Client asking me why the photographer I sent out didn't adjust his tie knot for him before he took the pic. I am not replying but am sorely tempted to ask why he can't dress himself now that he's a big boy captain of industry.

Despite my misgivings after reading the leaflet that came with them and the list of possible side effects :unsure: I've taken the first of the beta blockers the consultant prescribed me this morning. They can cause extreme tiredness for the first couple of weeks apparently (and that's the least of it!) so I have the perfect excuse for sitting out in the garden with a book instead of doing the housework :laugh:

Are you on JustGiving?

No because if I'm correct the money goes directly to the charity with JustGiving and I need it to come to me as I don't think I'll be able to raise enough on my own so some others who will raise more sponsorship are going to subsidise me.

The jump will cost €260 (which I will pay for myself) and then we have to raise a further €260 for charity. I'll have to open a new bank account so I can set it up on paypal. Stupid banks/building societies arsing around over here and making life difficult for me.

Hope the job goes will Michelle.

So which event will win Jules?

Despite my misgivings after reading the leaflet that came with them and the list of possible side effects :unsure: I've taken the first of the beta blockers the consultant prescribed me this morning. They can cause extreme tiredness for the first couple of weeks apparently (and that's the least of it!) so I have the perfect excuse for sitting out in the garden with a book instead of doing the housework :laugh:

Wise move Suzeanna, enjoy your day in the garden :biggrin:

Mags, it's killing me but I think I'm going to see if I can sell the Dolly tickets so I can go camping with my chums.

I've just been to a dog training/agility place to drop off a raffle prize for Olive at Oldies, and I have signed me and Megan up for a basic obedience class next week :biggrin:

Whuppety Jake just mainly sleeps now and I think she's a bit bored with plodding round on little walks with him so I'll see if she enjoys this. She's about 11 years old and quite a large girl so I think agility would be a bit much for her.