UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Jules we managed to do the same I had Katy Perry tickets for Christmas and then one of our fav comdiens announced a tour so we booked tickets and they're on the same date in October! Totally gutted :(

I cant find my diary which is v inconvenient when partly self employed :laugh: i currently have a grooming appointment written on a post-it note stuck to my mobile in the hope I dont loose it. Ive already phoned my Mum to check if I had any plans next week so I avoid double booking myself :wacko:. Ive checked the boot of my car and my grooming bag as Im sure I had it on Sunday. Any suggestions?

Edited by lil_angel

RMF: I am having a zero tolerance day. First email of the day was Mr Tricky Client asking me why the photographer I sent out didn't adjust his tie knot for him before he took the pic. I am not replying but am sorely tempted to ask why he can't dress himself now that he's a big boy captain of industry.

What a f*ckwit :rolleyes:

Despite my misgivings after reading the leaflet that came with them and the list of possible side effects :unsure: I've taken the first of the beta blockers the consultant prescribed me this morning. They can cause extreme tiredness for the first couple of weeks apparently (and that's the least of it!) so I have the perfect excuse for sitting out in the garden with a book instead of doing the housework :laugh:

See, every cloud and all that :laugh:

. Ive checked the boot of my car and my grooming bag as Im sure I had it on Sunday. Any suggestions?

Does your phone have a calendar? My work Blackberry is marvellous cos whatever I put in my Outlook calendar on either my laptop or the phone will copy across because they are both linked to the server. It;s also useful for my contacts which also synchronises automatically :flowers:

RMF : I must be hormonal cos I had two steak and kidney pies for lunch, a Boost and a packet of Maltezers :rolleyes:

Mags, it's killing me but I think I'm going to see if I can sell the Dolly tickets so I can go camping with my chums.

A friend of mine went to see Dolly a couple of years ago and was terribly disappointed. It was like Dolly was miming. So maybe the correct choice Jules

Today I am mostly trying to make a roman blind :wacko: And now the bluddy needle on my sewing machine has broken :angry: Apparently it was the last of my spare ones so I'll have to hunt the shops for new ones.

My machine is v v v v old and was bought in America from Sears Roebuck. Wish me luck :D

Edited by Mommy Bear

I hope you found one MB flowers.gif

RMF : The asbo family have the music blaring again. I was expecting it what with the weather turning nice again. Little do they know that they will hopefully be having a little visit from Environmental Health soon. If I can ever get someone to actually speak to me from the council rolleyes.gif

Hello :biggrin:

It has seriously warmed up here this afternoon too and is meant to be hot tomorrow.

Jules I keep meaning to ask you how Jake is getting on after his episode the other week.

Amy did you find your diary? If you took it to a show it's probably in your car or in with all the stuff you took along.

Alex hope the council sort it soon

Barbara what a creep.

Edited by Jacobean

I've been out on a day trip today with people I volunteer with. I wore a cross over v- necked top, not low, quite modest in fact. However I had some bloke staring at my boobs all day. :unsure: Maybe he'd never seen any before.'

I suffer a lot from that...doesn't help that I'm a 40DD bust I suppose. I did think the effect would wear off as I got older (the men ignore you once you're past 45 syndrome) but it seems not!

I suffer a lot from that...doesn't help that I'm a 40DD bust I suppose. I did think the effect would wear off as I got older (the men ignore you once you're past 45 syndrome) but it seems not!

I'm 62 ( it scares me when I see that written down :laugh: ) and a 36G and the ogling hasn''t stopped yet. It was just that it was particularly bad today! Maybe I should feel flattered at this advanced age?

Any suggestions?

i usually find lost things at the bottom of the chest freezer, or in the fridge :unsure:

quote name='Mommy Bear' timestamp='1307024470' post='923200'

My machine is v v v v old and was bought in America from Sears Roebuck. Wish me luck

Good luck :flowers:

I was expecting it what with the weather turning nice again. Little do they know that they will hopefully be having a little visit from Environmental Health soon.

i hope they get sorted out quickly :flowers:

However I had some bloke staring at my boobs all day. :unsure: Maybe he'd never seen any before.'

:unsure:

We increased our feathered family by two 1 year old ducks and 2 1 month old ducks

Sounds lovely :wub:

Pity you had to choose JulesB, but I think you made the right choice. Hope Whuppity Jake is doing well. (and the new girl too) :wub:

Morning :flowers:

Can't sleep again, now I'm back at work, too many tough cases which seem to slip through the net of social care. Very draining.

RMF: I went everywhere yesterday with a big knife on the dashboard. (Drivers side) Didn't notice till I got home! :ohmy: (Keith took it to the allotment on Wednesday evening in case there were any courgettes ready to pick. It slipped down the front at the bottom of the windscreen) :huh:

Marge - works sounds tough Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif but at least you'll be armed ohmy.gif

RMF : I got ready for work way too early this morning - forgot I had a doctor's appointment so am sitting about waiting to go rolleyes.gif

The useless hairdresser who cut my hair last night has made a right mess of it - she couldn't even cut a straight fringe, I had to do it myself this morning. She's the same one who messed it up last time. I didn't want to use her again, but she was all they had at short notice. I didn't think even she could mess up a straight cut across the bottom of my hair and a trim of the fringe. I was obviously wrong. I won't be going to her again.

ive got vouchers from groupon, to have my hair cut and highlighted. never had that done before. my friend is coming too. just got to arrange it

'the mouse' has doubled in size nearly, in length anyway, in 3 weeks :ohmy:

I forgot how quick they grow.