UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

:laugh: :laugh: greys mum

fab news about Abi...... welcome baby felix :biggrin: :biggrin:

sanrosscot i hope molly is o.k...try not to worry too much.

HLGS enjoy the penguins....still seems bizarre to me..penguins in oz :unsure:

Gooster glad you have managed to say something to your boss.... and even better that the others have followed your example.

suzeanna i hope your OH gets his new teeth... what a faff!

i had a very very early start this morning..... had to have a fasting blood test done so dragged myself to the hospital and arrived at 7.20am.... thought i had done well as i could only see 4 people sat down....8am arrives and they begin calling numbers... another 20 in front of me :rolleyes: never mind it is done and will see the dr and see what my next step is.... i seriously need a new body, wouldn't mind if this one had been really abused but i have been really good over the past few years. perhaps another tattoo would cheer me up :unsure: will see how my pennies go :laugh:

:biggrin: We're home!! Molly is fine but very subdued and sleepy, I suspect sossidges might help. :rolleyes: :wub: Weather is lousy so we can all just snuggle up in front of the TV tonight.

Glad she's home safe with you, I'm sure sossidges will make her feel much better! When Rosie was spayed we were told she would be very quiet and not want to do much..erm...no! She was careering around the house and leaping on and off the furniture the next day, much to my horror :laugh:

Glad Molly is okay, sossidges are indeed a cure all flowers.gif

I am getting drunk on a rather lush bottle of Chardonnay and playing tunes on YouTube which remind me of my youth. So far we've had Haircut 100 'Fantastic Day', Duran Duran 'Planet Earth' and Human League 'Don't You Want Me Baby' biggrin.gif

I must say that, having rediscovered wine again after several years' abstinence, I could quite easily drink a bottle every night, but I am restricting myself to weekends for now laugh.gif

Evening on this lovely Friday night :biggrin: Tis raining but never mind. The Viz are bouncing off the walls nutty tonight. Even for them. They keep running off with all sorts and jumping all over me kissing me. :laugh:

Fabulous news for Abby & Kev :biggrin:

Glad Molly is ok.

:GroupHug: Griff

Didn't do my assignment last night as had my tea and then fell fast asleep. Next thing I knew it was 1.30 and Martyn was waking me up to go to bed :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean

Jayne, well done on spotting that ladys tumour. Hopefully she will get treatment quickly and be back to full health soon. :flowers: It doesnt bare thinking about what might have been for the eye test! And glad that you got to tell about the senior person who is cherry picking and that you were backed up by other staff members. Maybe something will get done about it now! :rolleyes:

Alex, I enjoyed your reminiscing.... Hope you don't suffer a wine head in the morning! :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Molly. Hope she is back to her bouncy self very soon. But not before the morning :biggrin:

Alicia, hope your blood tests went ok and you have sorted your appointment.

Suzeanna, what a pain your OH is having with the dentist! Hope he gets his teeth sorted before his holiday so he can relax properly. :GroupHug:

:partytime: Abby and Kev. Welcome baby Felix. :wub:

As Amy said I got to the concert very early... taxi had been booked by accomodation for us to ensure we could get there on time. :laughingsmiley: Myself and Amy were sat on opposite sides of the stadium but we did text each other. It was AMAZING!! Want to go again!

It felt like a Monday today after having two days off work. What a nice surprise to now get another two days off for the weekend! :laughingsmiley:

Griff - fingers crossed for blood test result flowers.gif

RMF : It's wine o'clock and I may well drink the ruddy whole bottle biggrin.gif

thankyou :flowers: i am not overly worried.....to be quite honest i am sick to death of tests and doctors, consultants and hospitals.. i have been treated very well on the whole and haven't errupted at anyone which is a very good thing :laugh: there was just one consultant that i could have punched but i won't need to see him again as i have been referred to a better neurologist :biggrin:

enjoy your wine and have a glass or two for me!

glad molly is home and is o.k.... sossidges will definitely help! when my girl got spayed she had been home about 10 minutes when she threw herself off the back of the sofa :rolleyes:

Jacobean will you have chance to get your assignment done over the weekend? are they hungarian viszlas you have? i met one once, she was absolutely beautiful (a bit mental)

I hope to get my assignment done tonight so I can write it up neatly and submit it over the weekend. Really need to crack on with it. Especially as it's now very relevant to my job and later will get to learn more stuff that I need to know.

Yes I am mad enough to have 2 male Vizslak and they are crackpots but wonderful.

Glad Molly is recovering well.

Thanks for sharing the news of Felix's arrival. Congratulations to the proud parents :flowers:

Today I have mostly been getting used to the Berlingo van because it is doing its first rescue transport run tomorrow. Also briefly supporting distraught sister whose staffy tunnelled out of the garden and went awol. Sugar was caught a mile away causing havoc in a garden centre, having crossed two big fields and a busy main road. A sensible lady got hold of a rope and made it into a slip lead to catch her, then took her straight to a vet for chip scan. My sister was just putting Sugar on Doglost when the call came.

there was just one consultant that i could have punched but i won't need to see him again as i have been referred to a better neurologist :biggrin:

Funnily enough, I was sorely tempted to punch a consultant neurologist some years ago. He was unbelievably rude and treated patients and their carers like some kind of vermin. Plus he failed to diagnose any of the 3 serious conditions affecting my OH. The name of yours didn't begin with M did it??