UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

I love yorkies. now that there are 4 permanents, I wouldnt keep one, but id rescue one any time

after a few pills and in bed at 9, missing the last part of NCIS, im not too bad, with a few pills this morning lol I cant get cold, bad bad bad

mothers bad. glad lewis is home today so I can be there tonight if needed

:laugh: :laugh: @ merledogs....... your not on that embaressing bodies live from the clinic are you :unsure: .... :laugh: :laugh: hope they give you some good strong antibiotics to knock the cellulitis on the head.

i got a call friday to go into hospital to have my op on my ear, i had to turn them down, i have had my name took off the list until i get to see my gp, decided it isn't a good idea to start mucking about with anaesthetics until i get my other probs sorted :rolleyes: i don't think the lady was very happy!

the lovely sunshine is back :biggrin:

That's what I thought, but it's simply that there is a video camera set up on a tripod to record you while you have your appointment. I've got some antibiotics Fluoxewosername, should it clear it up within 48 hours.

Sam - got some Cefalexin but on reading the label it's 2 years out of date :blush: Don't suppose it's any good to you now?

RMF : The weather is dry so I've repotted one of my Rhodos which wasn't doing very well and I've had a shift round and repositioned them. They ain't half bluddy heavy wacko.gif I have two more arriving tomorrow which are quite rare and different in that they are large leaved - their leaves grow bigger than 30cm and they will reach about 7m high eventually. Tempted to plant them along the back fence so I'm blocking their garden out, but want to take them with me and plant them out when I reach my forever home. I am thinking about planting a laurel hedge along there, but it's a bit of a tricky space cos it's a narrow raised border.

:GroupHug: to Jazz

Hope your arm is feeling better soon Alex :flowers:

Had a good day at work today, we were all still buzzing about Take That, so spent any time we could talking about that (and me trying to set myself up with Howard's brother who lives locally, is absolutely gorgeous AND single :biggrin: ) I can dream!!!

That's what I thought, but it's simply that there is a video camera set up on a tripod to record you while you have your appointment.

OOohh it's just like Embarrassing Bodies :D Hope it is better soon :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz

I am attempting to get organized this evening :wacko: Pink toddler is coming tomorrow for TWO WEEKS :ohmy:

suzeanna, can you at least suggest that she homechecks for the pup. :(

Alicia, sorry to hear about your mum. Have you been in touch with Social services about her nursing care? She should not be left without proper care in her condition! :angry: I would be giving someone a rocket!!

Alex, glad you went to the doctors. Do we have to sign autographs now your arm is famous? :laugh: If you are not planning on stopping at the house, could you plant the big rhodos then take cuttings to put in pots which you can take with you when you move?

I am attempting to get organized this evening :wacko: Pink toddler is coming tomorrow for TWO WEEKS :ohmy:

Make sure you have PLENTY of coffee! :laugh:

I have been to the dentist today. No other treatment required thank doG as have car number one in for MOT tomorrow, with the other one to follow very soon after! :ohmy:

One more day in work then I have two days off work and we are off to Cardiff to see Take That!! :biggrin:

If you have a general admission ticket, try and get near the B stage if you are happy to stand for a few hours. The closer to the front you are the more chance you have of getting your hands on one of the boys!!! So so so jealous!! I want to go again :angry:

Morning :tired: I woke from a nice sleep and was just dozing off again when Max decided he wanted a wee so I had to get up and let him out.

If you are not planning on stopping at the house, could you plant the big rhodos then take cuttings to put in pots which you can take with you when you move?

I could, but I would rather have them with me. I get very attached to my Rhodos, which is why the ones I plant out in the garden are bog standard ones and the really lovely ones are in tubs. Enjoy your time off flowers.gif

Alicia, that is quite unacceptable that your mum is not getting nurse care. Have you tried the MacMillan helpline on 0808 808 00 00

totally agree, my nan is terminal and we have had a chat with macmillan, whilst we can manage at the moment a time will come where we need help...especially as she wants to stay at home. take care of yourself and don't go doing to much :GroupHug:

my mums friend had a baby on saturday so i have just been looking at designer baby clothes..... some really nice stuff about but i need to decide what to buy the baby

Today is just seriously dragging. Why does it have to be lovely weather when Im stuck in work and as soon as the weekend arrives its going to hammer down :angry:

My friend is seeing Take That tonight and Im going tomorrow :elefant: want to find out what time pet shop boys are due on as dont want to get there too early. We have seats so dont have to worry about getting a space. Apparently the first fan nutter turned up last night with their tent to camp outside so they get right at the front :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel