UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Crikey Moses Alex, that's expensive :ohmy:

Right, I am downing tools now and going out to do some gardening. Dad, stepmum and two aunties are visiting on Thursday, all of them have high housekeeping standards and will be casting a critical eye :laugh:

Hi everyone

:GroupHug: to all in need.

I'm planning on making moussaka sometime soon. Found a lovely recipe (thanks again to Andrea :flowers: ). Just one question - do you peel an aubergine or leave the skin on?

I thought parachute jump was going to be cancelled but got confirmation this evening that it is definitely going ahead eek. Have to get skates back on to get fundraising now

Amy, was your bill for Louie's lumps that big? :ohmy:

Diesel had a dental a few weeks back, he also had 3 or 4 biopsys taken by needle while he was under (we showed them the lumps on the morning he went in for his dental), the bill for the biopsys was £56. his were fatty lumps and 1 inflammed cyst thankfully

Amy, was your bill for Louie's lumps that big? :ohmy:

Diesel had a dental a few weeks back, he also had 3 or 4 biopsys taken by needle while he was under (we showed them the lumps on the morning he went in for his dental), the bill for the biopsys was £56. his were fatty lumps and 1 inflammed cyst thankfully

About £96 in total. £31 of that was the consultation fee!! City vets prices :rolleyes:

Like a ruddy military operation with going to see Take That tomorrow. Have left my car near my brothers flat so we will have quick escape home rather than stuck in a jam trying to get out from any of the designated car parks. Also plan to have food close to work as all the places in town will be packed. Apparently traffic was horrendous today from 2pm onwards!! Fun fun!!

My friend is seeing Take That tonight and Im going tomorrow :elefant: want to find out what time pet shop boys are due on as dont want to get there too early. We have seats so dont have to worry about getting a space.

oooh Where are you sitting? :biggrin:

My car insurance renewal was waiting for me when I got home - they want £1094 .

OMFG, you could buy a new car for that! :rolleyes:

I'm planning on making moussaka sometime soon. Found a lovely recipe (thanks again to Andrea :flowers: ). Just one question - do you peel an aubergine or leave the skin on?

No idea. One of the two things I detest... aubergine... Eeeew! :laugh:

I have just been belly dancing....well calling it dancing might be a bit extreme, as I am very uncoordinated! It was fun though :flowers:

I used to go belly dancing. Its a lot harder than it looks. :biggrin:

Two whole days off work! :partytime: Cardiff tomorrow for Take That, staying over in lovely B&b on a farm then sight seeing for a few hours. :biggrin:

Morning :tired: Am hoping today is going to be a bit less busy than yesterday, but I fear not!

Neither. You throw it straight in the bin cos it's devil's food :sick01:

RMF : My new Rhodos arrived yesterday. You can see they are going to be a 'tad' bigger than the others, judging by the leaf size ...

003-4.jpg

Talking of concerts, Bon Jovi and Kings of Leon are both on at Lancashire Cricket Club over the next ten days or so, which means we can watch them from our office window cos we overlook the ground.

Edited by merledogs

Talking of concerts, Bon Jovi and Kings of Leon are both on at Lancashire Cricket Club over the next ten days or so, which means we can watch them from our office window cos we overlook the ground.

:ohmy: Can I come to your office, please, please, please, pleeeeease! I can be your "assistant" for the day, but I won't be much use, i'll mostly be glued to the window air jammin to Bon Jovi, which in itself could be mildly entertaining!

:wavey: Morning Peeps

RMF: Today I'm having a carpet put on the stairs after four years since I took the old one up :blush: :laugh:

Edited by kittycat