UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

we do grab her and put her in another room for time out, but it doesnt stop her next time.we will keep removing her though,, im now putting her in a crate when I go out,or in other rooms. with everything going on,mother and poppy dying the other day, I cant take him to the vets. hes fine in himself, but its just her

Thanks for that Jayne, but we need to see it on you before we can take the pizz laugh.gif

Was just doing some weeding and a blasted horsefly got me on the arm...got it back though, it won't fly again! :angry: Reminded me to ask though, how is your arm Alex?

My arm is fine now thanks flowers.gif

I have been doing work stuff because yet again someone else hasn't done what they were supposed to this afternoon, and what they did was pretty poor so I've had to redo it angry.gif Never mind, I'm working at home tomorrow because I've got two medical appointments, one at 9am and one at 3pm, so there wasn't a lot of point going in.

What movie are we having tonight Gooster :laugh:

Jazz you need to get Freddy to the vets. The sooner these things are seen the better. :GroupHug:

Has been a gorgeous day today but I haven't seen it yet. Am about to take Fergus out though.

Good to see you posting Vivienne :flowers:

Peeved because I've personally paid £1.36 to receive an Oldies Club letter to find out it's a flaming vets bill. They haven't paid any postage at all. So I'm going to send their envelope back with the cheque and have a moan.

Edited by Jacobean

Peeved because I've personally paid £1.36 to receive an Oldies Club letter to find out it's a flaming vets bill. They haven't paid any postage at all. So I'm going to send their envelope back with the cheque and have a moan.

:ohmy: :ohmy: So wrong when it's a charity and every penny is vital :mad:

Send them the cheque with the £1.36 deducted from the total - they won't do that again in a hurry :D

Hello :wavey:

Been away for a few days in the Forest of Dean. Has been a lovely break. Shame I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Had vets report back on Louie's lump. Its not fatty but its synovial fluid which has leaked from his wrist joint. Its common is human know as Wrist Ganglion Cyst but not so much in dogs. Louie is a freak :D lol Just glad it isnt anything sinister.

:GroupHug: to all who need them. Skimmed reading but can see a few people are having a rough time at the moment.

Edited by lil_angel

Its common is human know as Wrist Ganglion Cyst but not so much in dogs. Louie is a freak

I had one of those a few years ago and a lot of people recommended hitting it with a bible! Never did find out why :unsure:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all who need them.

I was really poorly with a bad tum yesterday, but had to go in to work to get Mr T sorted. It took four hours of phone calls, but he can stay in hospital until his accommodation is sorted. A lock change was arranged for yesterday afternoon. ( I shall find out today whether anyone had to be removed from his house). Fingers crossed his assessment at the sheltered flat goes well today, if so, he will be moved by the weekend.

Also had a woman screaming at me down the phone again yesterday. I am getting very weary of people , who I know aren't telling the truth and are just out for free handouts, taking it out on me when things don't go the way they want. So many others have real issues and struggle to get the basics. :mad: