UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Hello Sam :wavey:

I have some Cefalexin (but it's two years out of date) if you want it. I also have some Malaseb and some Flucloxaxillin (I've just used a couple of days worth cos my arm is cleared up). Can you use these at all? If so then I'll send them to the Dogstar PO Box which I'm assuming Mark is manning? :flowers:

RMF: Today I'm having a carpet put on the stairs after four years since I took the old one up :blush: :laugh:

Well, you can't rush these things Steph :laugh:

RMF: Allan the Stove has just been round to measure up and give me a price for installing a wood-burning stove :biggrin:

Three attempts at fitting him with a denture later, my poor OH is still without his front teeth! (when I say that, I don't mean just two, I mean seven!!) The dental technicians must be either drunk or just plain useless, as they were hopelessly wrong. :angry: He goes back tomorrow for yet another try...if that isn't right he's stuck, as the dentist goes on holiday herself tomorrow lunchtime, and we go to Greece next Wednesday! Wonder if the restaurants would oblige by liquidising his meals?? He's putting a brave (if gappy) face on it, but I know he's getting very stressed out by it.

That's pretty poor suzeanna!! Hope they manage to get it sorted tomorrow :flowers:

Had a difficult day at work today. Patient came in for a routine sight test, she was having headaches and her optic nerves were a bit pale. I decided to do a visual fields test just to be sure. Anyway from the looks of it, she has a brain tumour :( She asked me what I thought was causing it, so I had to tell her there is a possibility of a tumour. She got really upset (understandably) and I just didn't know what to say.

Well, you can't rush these things Steph :laugh:

:

:laugh: I'm very much enjoying the luxury of carpet on the stairs I don't have to do the slipper search everytime I need to visit the little girls room :laugh:

Ruddy hell Jayne! That must have been quite a shock for the woman, I do hope for a positive outcome for her, terrible things brain tumors :(

I think all dentists are useless, my OH was told she needs two fillings, her wisdom teeth removing and that she has an infection, she has to wait a month for the fillings and upto 8 months for the extractions! She's in agony all the time :(

Evening. My days are getting madder as each one passes.

Hope the dentists manage to sort oh's teeth out Suzeanna.

Gooster hope the lady is caught quickly and something can be done for her.

and that's as far as I've got. :rolleyes:

Enjoy concerts. Would be great if you managed to meet up with each other Amy & Andrea.

Well I faxed the referral to the GP and then phoned the surgery to tell the receptionist that the GP needed to review it there and then, and refer her to a neurologist within a couple of days, so hopefully they will be able to do something quickly for her. This is the second brain tumour patient I have had in the last 12 months. Last one made a full recovery and came in to thank me.

Glad you are enjoying your new carpet Steph :)

I think all dentists are useless, my OH was told she needs two fillings, her wisdom teeth removing and that she has an infection, she has to wait a month for the fillings and upto 8 months for the extractions! She's in agony all the time :(

Any chance of getting her to a drop-in clinic at a teaching hospital? They dealt with an abscessed tooth of mine which my dentist wouldn't touch because the infection couldn't be controlled.

Any chance of getting her to a drop-in clinic at a teaching hospital? They dealt with an abscessed tooth of mine which my dentist wouldn't touch because the infection couldn't be controlled.

That's where she's having her treatment done but there's a long waiting list. Hopefully a cancellation will pop up and she can get in sooner.

Pet shop boys come on at 7.30 :flowers:

Pet Shop Boys came on at 7pm :laugh: good job was there early. Andrea was a bit eager and was there from 4.30pm! Thats the time I had just finished work and then went to the pub for food and then walkied into town lol. We were on opposite sides of the stadium but we were texting each other whilst waiting for show to start.

Ears are ringing still. Was a really good show :biggrin:

Pet Shop Boys came on at 7pm :laugh: good job was there early.

Ears are ringing still. Was a really good show :biggrin:

I remember when I went to see Take That in Cardiff in 2006 it started earlier in Cardiff than it had in Manchester. Is it something to do with noise restrictions as the millennium stadium is in the centre of the city?

Glad you had a good night :)

Shows must finish by 11pm due to there being residential properties on other side of the river. It actually finished at 10.30pm. Got home by 11.20pm which is a record :laugh: Took 20mins just getting out of the stadium.

Extremely tired this morning and was contemplating phoning boss to see if I could have morning off but as she and 1 other in my office went last night it probably wouldnt have been granted. :rolleyes:

Edited by lil_angel