UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Hello and Good Morning from Melbourne.

:GroupHug: to all who have been having a hard time of it lately.

I am just back from a trip to Alice Springs and Uluru, it rained!! Not all the time and it was still hot but couldn't get any spectacular sunset/sunrise pics. :mellow: Was a good trip, we slept in swag bags (in the rain) and our guide was part Aboriginal so was very sincere when recounting the history etc of the places we went.

Off to Cairns tomorrow, so today is getting clothes dried and repacked day.

Ooh I know this one ! ..... " Im a refuge get me out of here "

ha ha ha not In Australia...I'm a refuge and it's the only way to get permission to live in oz :laugh:

Just seen the news on the wikileaks story (again) so had a look at the site, the documents are in a folder type I don' thave on my pc :mecry: quite amazing the dedication of them though.

Hello San :wavey: not sure Sirius is going to make it to you in time given that he arrived here this morning ! think comms may have broken down between our Frence / Danish vet and Mark

Hello Ingi :wavey: lovely to see you biggrin.gif hows things ?

Hmmm, maybe not then. I would hate for him to arrive just as I am about to head home :mecry: Oh well, saves money on booze I s'pose. :laugh:

Morning :tired:

Alex, I thought a person had to be at least a little bit organised to become a director. Obviously I know nothing about business.

You'd be surprised. That's why directors have PAs to organise them. When I was a PA I worked for several directors who couldn't organise their way out of a paper bag rolleyes.gif

My director sent me a text to say he'd managed to get the flight, thankfully.

Hello Ingi :wavey:

:wave: Ingi

Hubby fell over in the ice at work yesterday, he is bruised all down one side and groans everytime he moves - so why does he think that he'll be ok driving a bus today :wacko:

We must have traffic outside as Benji is grumbling away from his vantage point on the sofa :wub:

Wonder if my snow shovel will arrive ever - no post for about a week now :huh:

Said on the telly that all the motorways in Scotland were closed this evening ohmy.gif

:ohmy: I'm glad we didn't go to Scotland now. We would have been coming home yesterday and would probably have been trapped for hours :unsure: I hope everyone who is out there gets home soon.

:GroupHug: Finn

Hope all poorly people had a better night. :flowers:

Take care on the roads everyone. :flowers:

:wavey: San and Ingi.

Morning :liebe94:

I think I might have to move to the lurgified corner today. I have been awake most of the night and my throat feels like sandpaper. Good thing I don't have work today. :rolleyes:

Morning :tired:

You'd be surprised. That's why directors have PAs to organise them. When I was a PA I worked for several directors who couldn't organise their way out of a paper bag rolleyes.gif

My director sent me a text to say he'd managed to get the flight, thankfully.

Hello Ingi :wavey:

Very stereotypical, but behind every successful man is an organised woman!

I have worked as a secretary/PA to people that now what they want when they want it, but couldn't get it if there life depended on it.

Hope everyone is keeping safe :GroupHug:

We had another couple of inches of snow overnight and it's snowing again.

Our budget is this afternoon. No doubt the price of diesel will go up and will come into effect at midnight. The roads here are too bad to go anywhere and yep you've guessed it, my car is nearly empty :mecry: