UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Anybody know a good on-line site for info on LPG converted cars ? I considering getting a 4X4 LPG ( 2nd hand ) but I'd like to know about the siting of the LPG tank, I know you get ones in the boot but I've seen some which seem to be located under the floor which might be useless for me as I'd like good ground clearance.

Evening

Marge take care of yourself anyway and dose up on vitamin c and echinacea just incase it does turn into something.

Owl your mum hasn't got a water infection has she?

Scoobs is a lot better on this medication and getting cheekier by the hour. Apparently he has a lot of catching up to do and Bracken & Fergus aren't getting off lightly either. :laugh: Tail still strange but not as bad as it was.

I just found electric blankets for dogs and I was going to buy one.

Then I thought why bother when Jangles already has one which he is snuggled into as Im sat at my PC.

He also has a king sized memory foam bed that he adores.

What happened to the days when I had my own bed without paw prints on.

Evening

Marge take care of yourself anyway and dose up on vitamin c and echinacea just incase it does turn into something.

Owl your mum hasn't got a water infection has she?

Scoobs is a lot better on this medication and getting cheekier by the hour. Apparently he has a lot of catching up to do and Bracken & Fergus aren't getting off lightly either. :laugh: Tail still strange but not as bad as it was.

Glad Scoobs is improving.

No, not a water infection this time. She is now monitored regularly for that. It's short term memory loss and general mental deterioration.

Morning :tired:

Anybody know a good on-line site for info on LPG converted cars ? I considering getting a 4X4 LPG ( 2nd hand ) but I'd like to know about the siting of the LPG tank, I know you get ones in the boot but I've seen some which seem to be located under the floor which might be useless for me as I'd like good ground clearance.

When I was looking for a second hand 4x4 last year, some of them had been converted to LPG and it showed pics of where the tank was sited. I looked on Autotrader flowers.gif

She is getting more confused by the day :mecry:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Sorry about your mum Owl, but she's done very well to get to her age before she started getting confused. Still must be hard for you to see though. :GroupHug:

My daughter's neighbour fell on their lane yesterday and badly broke her wrist. :ohmy: She's meant to be looking after my daughter's three cats whilst daughter and OH are away on their four week cruise! I can't even offer to do them myself as cars still can't get up their lane :wacko: