UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Thank you for the :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and good wishes :flowers:

We are finding it very hard to keep going at the moment. We won't be making a big deal about Christmas & I have done quite a few of the presents with an online shopping stint. I actually wrapped the ones I'd got yesterday as I just wanted it done & out of the way. I think our decorations will stay in the loft this year unless I have a change of heart.

We had already offered Chritmas lunch here for my parents & I think we should honour that. My Mum is not too well plus we went there last year. Perhaps it is for the best anyway as less chance to mope around.

I have 3 Christmas functions looming, already booked & paid for & will probably go - some of the other attendees have lost people in their own lives this year so it seems a bit pathetic for me to say I don't feel up to going. We also have one family day away & there are children involved so I guess we should put them first & carry on.

The appealing proppect of hibernation seem sot be eluding me one way or another does't it :wacko:

Well done Lizzie :biggrin:

You couldn't make it up, some of the things which happen on the Lost & Found scene. That lurcher that Wispa and I were going to look for on yesterday, only to be told she had been killed on the road? Owners went to collect her, and not only was the body not where he said he had left it, but everyone is pretty certain he was lying.

Why would you say you had run over a dog when you hadn't :wacko: I really hope that she is still out there and has found a warm place to shelter and that karma gets the moron who caused the search to stop :angry:

Hope you are all well and warm, tis a balmy -6 here this morning :wacko:

I will be home alone from Friday to Monday - you should see the list of things hubby has banned me from doing in his absence, he is certain I will burn the house down or something :laugh: