UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

happy december!

no more snow but looks like whats left is going to ice.

this is genuine, I live in harlow and the local rescue has asked me to pass this on. I do have more personal details, but not on here

VERY URGENT PLEASE

CIRCULATE THE FOLLOWING INFO TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS RESCUE DOGS ETC

ASAP - A SELF CONFESSED ANIMAL ABUSER CALLED BRIAN HICKS FROM HARLOW,

ESSEX IS RINGING AROUND TRYING TO GET ANOTHER DOG, HE SAYS HE IS

'BETTER' NOW AND OFF DRUGS

Hello December, month of birthdays and Christmas.... :biggrin:

We have pants snow :angry:

:mellow: I feel sick and slightly hungry at the same time... which one do I believe???

And Solstice month - Yay :biggrin: 3 more weeks and the days start to get longer.

We also have pants snow, meaning it reaches your pants, and in some places your bra as well. :ohmy:

Hello snowy December :wavey:

Where has this year gone? :wacko:

I have just discovered that mouse(es?) have been running riot on both shelves of one my floor standing kitchen cupboards. Cannot for the life of me understand how Inca and Magpie have been oblivious to this but for the sake of peace and quiet I do hope they continue to be! :rolleyes_anim:

And Solstice month - Yay :biggrin: 3 more weeks and the days start to get longer.

We also have pants snow, meaning it reaches your pants, and in some places your bra as well. :ohmy:

I suppose the bra bit would depend either on your height..or how low your boobs hang! :laugh: (not your personal boobs of course Phebe!)

:mellow: I feel sick and slightly hungry at the same time... which one do I believe???

The hunger!

YES! I hate the dark nights so much!

There is too much snow here and its still coming down heavy!

Rufus is apparently a big fan of the snow, I threw him a snowball but got very angry when he couldn't find it laugh.gif

Well done :GroupHug:

Why did I let hubby bring Andy to school this morning. Hubby had to go off for the day and I have to collect Andy. It's snowed quite heavy twice this morning and it's very dark out again. I am not looking forward to the drive :mad: