UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

We have fog here today - no snow, some ice from where it tried pathetically the other day, but that is mainly on the drive way - the roads are pretty good.

Went out last tonight to see some friends for a christmas meal...I was home by 10pm! Last of the party animals :mecry:

Sad to hear about people hitting dogs and leaving them in ditches, very sad.

ooo bugger!

I really want to go to the indoor boot sale. I got up early for it, but am too scared to walk outside :unsure:

so im now sat in the living room with 3 dogs and lewis and his friend trying to sleep. Im coughing away, but I dont know where they think I can go. they might tell me if I keep coughing lol

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and go away cough and cold thoughts for you and everyone else who's suffering.

We have thawing happening & soggy dogs from our morning walk. The freezing fog has lifted but it is very grey. Trees are snow free and more grass is showing. Not too icy at the moment.

Since losing Jester 3 weeks ago I just don't want to "do Christmas" & can't force myself into a horrid crowded germy town to go shopping. Not much enthusiasm for anything at all really :(

Griff how are your ears now?

my left ear is o.k thanks, my right ear is not so good, i am still deaf, the grommet is present but protruding and it would appear it has been blocked from the day they put it in :rolleyes: so the "consultant" (he is useless) will review in 2 months and then i guess it gets done again....... i have to put up with ear infections during the 2 months. i would have been really stuck if it hadn't been for my brill GP sending me to the hospital to get it cleaned out and giving me decent antibiotics... the consultant just left me with pus running down my neck :angry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all who are poorly....lets hope everyone is better by christmas!

Since losing Jester 3 weeks ago I just don't want to "do Christmas" & can't force myself into a horrid crowded germy town to go shopping. Not much enthusiasm for anything at all really :(

3 weeks is not that long and you must still be feeling lots of emotions and your sense of loss is still raw Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifDo you have to do Christmas ? can you take a break from it this year or do a smaller version ?

Mark and I are very bah humbuggy and generally don't buy anyone anything , this year for long and complicated reasons we are buying a very small selection of gifts but I am doing all my shopping online as I don't fancy the shops much either

Can you do shopping online so that you don't have to face crowds? Not that I have many presents to buy (main for the dogs) but I very rarely go into an actual shop to buy pressies this time of year :GroupHug:

For Griff's poorly lugs :GroupHug:

It's thawing a bit here too thankfully. Still enough snow to throw snowballs for the dogs in the fields though :wub:

I have Bissell'd the rug in the places where Max had peed, so now my living doesn't smell of wee any more :rolleyes: It's the first time I've used the Bissell on these rugs since I bought them, but it's much better cos they are flat weave ones and the smell comes straight out, unlike the other ones with pile where I could never get rid of the smell.

Morning. I am so fed up of this bliddy flu. I'm regretting going Xmas shopping last week as I caught it off someone there.

Whizzie :GroupHug:

Alex take care of yourself :GroupHug:

Jazz :GroupHug:

Sorry you've had to change your plans Marge.

Griff can you insist you see someone else? Or can you go to another hospital? :GroupHug:

Oh my word I would have failed with Obe by now :laugh: :wub:

Scoobs has been to the vets. Same as we've already been thinking really. Could have done himself a mischief, more likely spondylosis/arthritis type thing being old, with a long back and with his past life. He's on medication to see how he goes in the next week. Back next Saturday and it will either be a case of x-rays to see if something is damaged or medication for the rest of his days. I really don't think it's going to get 100% better now. I don't mind if he proves me wrong though.