November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lauras collars are fab but another place for collars is Helen at Funky Mutts

http://www.funkymutts.co.uk/

Mark , Mary Murtle and I have run a stand next to Helen for the last 2 years at the Peckham Rye fete and Helen has supported Dogstar with donations from Collar sales as well as just being rather lovely ( and she has a fab rescue Staffie )

see thats why I stopped posting on here, rude people

Sorry I find it very hard to keep up with collar making and full time job and 6 dogs

Please delete my collar thread, I was trying to keep up by posting on this dying board

Please delete my thread I won't bother

see thats why I stopped posting on here, rude people

Sorry I find it very hard to keep up with collar making and full time job and 6 dogs

Please delete my collar thread, I was trying to keep up by posting on this dying board

Please delete my thread I won't bother

Sorry Laura why do you think I was being rude ? I most certainly was not

When I was in Perth today I saw someone out walking their Staffie bitch who had obviously just had pup's as her boobies were just about on the ground, no coat on or nothing in the deep snow angry.gif hope they have good homes lined up for the babies mellow.gif.

Quite a lot of snow here, Ben and Spud loved it, Daisy say's she may not come out from under the duvet until spring rolleyes.gif

I have a new X Box game to play Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, a box of Fruit Pastilles and some toffee popcorn, so I just need to watch Merlin then I'll be battling the zombie hoards all night biggrin.gif

Laura, Sam was probably trying to help me by posting a link to a collar site which I asked for. I'm afraid I'm entitled to buy collars for my dogs wherever I wish. I sent you a message. If you're too busy to respond then that's fine but I want collars for my dogs and I will be buying them from somewhere. Why you consider that rude I don't know.

Thanks for the link Sam :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean

Im tireder than a tired thing on Tired day.

I could sleep standing up and other than Jangles wanting pit stops Im glued to my leccy blanket.

I have to drag myself together tommorow but Im hoping by resting up I will feel better tommorow.

Our old Bull Fred doesnt look great on his feet and the snow and ice wont help him. Big decisions there I think.

Thanks Fred is knocking on and this is the first time he has been allowed to live with cows since a calf so he has had a happy time. If it wasnt for the snow and ice I wouldnt have to be making this decision just yet but looking at him today he doesnt look happy. He cant keep up with the girls when they go wandering and we are only in November.