UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good time was had by all last night, even with the karaoke. I think Cracker, the greyhound, stole the show :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDYfsLwbUg4

Brilliant :biglaugh:

RMF I have moved my bedroom curtains to the front room, having taken down the interim ones I'd shoved up. Then I took out of storage, ironed and hung the beautiful Laura Ashley ones which I bought about two years ago off eBay and which haven't had a suitable room until now. They are pinch pleat and I've taken the hooks out of one curtain, which I now can't find, so one is hanging and the other isn't rolleyes.gif I was going to go to Dunelm to get some, but I couldn't face fighting my way through the Trafford Centre traffic, so ordered some via eBay instead (probably cheaper anyway).

I am going to hoover, then hang up an odd curtain in the bedroom and then have a bath I think.

I did wonder :laugh:

with several inches of snow already lying and more forecast we have just ordered some snow socks for the car

http://www.activeoutdoors.info/activeoutdoors/Article91.html

These sound good! Have you used them before? Do they work?

We have snow here, which clearly means I must stay next to the fire for the rest of the day :biggrin:

Tis all cold and snowy here, todays rehab is supposed to be walking outside navigating hazards such as kerbs etc -maybe they'll let us play on a sledge in the car park instead :laugh: :laugh:

I can report that ditzy folk with little or no balance should not be allowed to climb ladders, I can further report that should ditzy folk ignore such suggestions then their wonky arm/leg will ensure they exit the attic without the aid of said ladder :wacko:

Tis all cold and snowy here, todays rehab is supposed to be walking outside navigating hazards such as kerbs etc -maybe they'll let us play on a sledge in the car park instead :laugh: :laugh:

I can report that ditzy folk with little or no balance should not be allowed to climb ladders, I can further report that should ditzy folk ignore such suggestions then their wonky arm/leg will ensure they exit the attic without the aid of said ladder :wacko:

Ouch unsure.gif hope your okay flowers.gif

I hope you get to play on a sledge as well :jumpy: sounds waaaay more fun

These sound good! Have you used them before? Do they work?

We have snow here, which clearly means I must stay next to the fire for the rest of the day :biggrin:

We haven't used them before but hubby did a scout round the web and there are several reviews saying they do work.

Unfortunately, our road was closed due to drifting snow last night and our lovely postie lives where the snow is always worst so we won't get them until the snow lets up.

We have blue sky and sunshine at the moment, but can't see the houses across the other side of river due to the fog/low cloud. It looks most peculiar.