UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

Today is dustbin day so I wandered out to the front to fetch it in...

All this big snow has buried my usual landmarks that i use to guide myself about the place so a sensible person would've left the bin for hubby to have collected but I am not known for my common sense....

Got down the driveway by hanging onto the fence then I managed to inadvertantly turn the wrong way when collecting the bin and seem to have wandered into the middle of the road instead of back up our driveway - my poor neighbour over the road was almost having a heart attack when he got to me :ohmy:

I wouldn't mind so much but the bloody bin was acting like a snowplow and dragging all the snow along with it - ah well at least we cleared some of the road and there is now a walkway up the driveway :laugh:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say took Izzie to beach a few days ago when a bloke with a border collie came down behind us. Kept Izzie on lead as she can be funny with some dogs [still working on it!] he let his dog off and started lobbing a tennis ball around right past us :wacko: Iz was going mad wanting the ball and the bloke was shouting orders to his dog who was beautifully behaved to be fair. Then he announced to his dog 'at least you're trained and dont need a lead' :mad: My response was 'Izzie i'm so sorry i didnt realise collies had to have fecking ar*****es as owners'. Cue the bloke storming off :biggrin: :biggrin:

What a GIT! Nice response, collies r best. Made me LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah but he has banned me from doing half the things I do so that I don't get into trouble :laugh: :laugh:

One day I will accept that I am blind and should take more care when doing stuff but it's been over 2 years now and it hasn't sunk in yet :unsure:

I should lend you Bumpy Max, then you can lead each other into trouble :laugh: Seriously (without trying to sound patronising), I really admire you and the way you cope with it all without losing your sense of humour.

I've been completing online forms for quotes for our travel insurance which needs to include pre-existing medical conditions.

OH has an irregular heartbeat and one of the questions for him was as follows:

Do you have the following fitted:

1. a pacemaker

2. a defibrillator

3. a pacemaker and a defibrillator

4. none of the above

5. Don't know

Don't know - WTF???!!!! :wacko:

I know I'm a bit dense at the best of times but seriously, how could anyone not know whether they had one of these?? :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is ok. I've come down with a virus so have taken to me pit like.

:GroupHug:

RMQ ? has any one seen Liza Tarbuck Recently

I heard her on the radio in the summer. She didn't sound like a cat in a box though :laugh: :laugh: .

My friend has just given me my first Christmas card which is an advent one :santa:. I can count down the days to finishing work now :biggrin: .