UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

Griff :GroupHug:

For poorly Marge :flowers:

Tikks, I'm so sorry about your little piggie :mecry:

Karen, lovely to hear your mum is making a bit of progress.

Big respect to Grandma Squiggs, and Spins. I was born in 59 so just slightly too young to go to San Fransisco and wear flowers in my hair and all that. I would have loved to have been old enough to enjoy the 60s. Had to make do with being wild in the 70s :wink:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might turn up tomorrow if other people use the field? Az lost his collar on the moors near Tavistock once: the first person who read the tag & phoned me told me where it was so I said I'd go pick it up : I then had people leading me a right old dance as they found it, wandered off with it, called me, put it down, someone else found it....

In the end I had to drive round and pick up from someone's house, there was no chance I was going to get it just left at an obvious landmark for me to collect! :rolleyes::laugh:

laugh.gif

I've just been up to have a cuddle withthe furries and my Pooh piggie has died :mecry:

Awww, wee thing, R I P Pooh Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It was so cold and frosty here this morning that I didn't do my usual 7 am hill walk, one hill is freezing on even a mild morning as it's so exposed and the other hill is along an exposed twisty one track road, yesterday morning I had to steer my car into the grass verge to get it to stop along that road, sure as hell wasn't doing that again ohmy.gif. So we went round the stubble field instead.....Ben is not a happy bunny rolleyes.gif.

BIG FAT SALES PITCH

Big fat plug here as its the place most people do still read

Dogstar Christmas Puddings available via the fabbo new Dogstar Shop

http://www.dogstarfoundation.org/shop/christmas-pudding-2010/

Mark will be selling off the unsold ones at his work in Mid December so if you want one its better to order sooner rather than later

END OF BIG FAT SALES PITCH

If I liked Christmas pud I'd buy one, but I don't.

shame your not nearer to have a taste of one of our samples because our puds are not like normal puds , they don't have currents in which makes them much softer ( they have loads of fat juicy raisins )

We did tasters at our last indoor fair and loads of people who did not like puds tried it , loved it and brought them

on tv, they say the lidls pud is as good as the expensive ones

thats only because they have yet to eat a Dogstar pud laugh.gif

*this post was brought to you by the buy a dogstar pudding promotion board*